Who's your favorite boxer of all time?

No particular order: Talkin about guys I actually enjoyed to watch fight.

Roy Jones Jr.
Sugar Ray Leonard
Mike Tyson
Naseem Hamed
Juan Manuel Marquez
Da Sexy One
Macho Camacho
Tapia
Gatti
Terry Norris
Mark Breland

Last edited:
Julian Jackson
Marvin Hagler
Mike Tyson

If I had to pick one right now i'd say Tito Trinidad. My answer might be different tomorrow.

Damn dawg, I'm a Tapia fan too! Go figure, something about that dude!

You know theres certain guys like tapia, tupac comes to mind but when they lay out there personal lives out there for an audience and its real, you feel that. You might not even have gone through the same things but you respect it none the less.

Cotto, Holyfield, Pacquiao, Morales, Leonard.

Anyone there’s no tape of or who has a funny name. Barman did a thread on those ages ago.

Naseem hamed
Sven ottke
Dizzy
Dariusz
Chris John

Any of you saying these apart from nas are trolling Americans.

I’ve enjoyed recently watching guys like Crolla who always seem to have a war.

Stuey Hall, Curtis woodhouse.

If this is a list of elite fighters

Morales
Pac
Floyd
Finito
Barrera
Marquez and his bro
Hearns
Frazier
Ali
Galaxy
Izzy
Anyone who is clearly the better boxer who has no chin
Anyone who doesn’t say jones is lying
I guess all the four kings, but I liked hearns best.
Bruno

Fighters who were on their way to greatness and then did unspeakable crimes who I won’t list
Jack Johnson for being a badass in the era he did it
Ray Robinson for the tap dancing
Dropkick off the car ;)
Tyson fury calling a ton of people gay on live tv and then turning up to his presser in a batman outfit.
Chris Eubank sr just because.

Anyone who makes you excited for fight night regardless of if you know it will be a boring fight like pac Floyd
Or you know is going to go in there and walk out the winner even if it looks like he just got beaten up by the mob.

My favorite is obvious but don’t just fill your lists with all time greats or do the opposite like consortium used to with his list of fighters who sucked balls and should never have been licensed. I mean people like jimmy smith, the guy who has a YouTube video entitled float like a blubberfly, fall like a tree, or the guy who literally tried to jump out of the ring and got flattened.
I always fucked with Dariusz, John, and Naz. THe other two don't mean much to me.

I always wondered how prime Mike would have faired against Audley?

Roberto Duran
Bernard Hopkins
James Toney
Salvador Sanchez
Marco Antonio Barrera

My favorite boxer is Muhamed Ali. He is by far the greatest character in the history of the sport, and maybe any sport. Nobody comes close to his level of ability in the ring and personality outside of it.

His style was unique, revolutionary, poetic and inspired generations of boxers after him. He was brave, tough and sought out the most challenging fights.

Outside of the ring, he was a philosophical thinker with more charm and personality than a Hollywood actor.

He was politically involved and paid the price for what he believed in. On top of it all he seemed like a great guy with a heart of gold.

Completely meets every criteria for an icon.

Personally I've got quite a few.

Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, George Foreman, Naseem Hamed, Evander Holyfield among others.

Who's some of your favorite boxers?

You named most of mine, I will add Jack Dempsey.

Diego Corrales is crazy underappreciated over here it seems.

Hearns. Toney. Sweet
Pea. Floyd. Jirov. Holyfield. Golota.morales
Corrales
Spaddy
And dozens
And dozens
More

Duran, monzon, hagler, sweet pea, Gerald, Robinson, morales and pambele. I could add more but those sum it up pretty well

Back