Who's Your Favorite Horror Icon?

1-Ichi... part goofy and nearly unwatchable, part silly fun, part grisly wicked pleasure, and in a few small places part brilliant and inspiring.

A fun mess to be sure, I really hated/liked the one time I watched it.
It just gets better each time you see it. It's one of those movies that you see/learn something new with each watch. I need to give it another go, it's been too long.

It just gets better each time you see it. It's one of those movies that you see/learn something new with each watch. I need to give it another go, it's been too long.
It shaped my young mind.

I might do so, that kind of violence and depravity though starts to have an impact.

Better to moderate those feelings with something positive, perhaps.

I love violent and insane viewing, but I can't pretend it does not have a short and long term influence on my psychological well being.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I might do so, that kind of violence and depravity though starts to have an impact.

Better to moderate those feelings with something positive, perhaps.

I love violent and insane viewing, but I can't pretend it does not have a short and long term influence on my psychological well being.
I hear that. I'm not in to gory stuff like I used to be, but it's so over the top in that movie it makes it easier to stomach. But when you think about each characters psychological role and the underlying meaning..

You know what, you're right. It is friggen depraved. But so am I <28>

I also really love werewolves. From the werewolf movies Ginger Snaps is my favorite.
tumblr_oqn0aauGwe1vyvg1co2_400.gif

I'm not a big fan of the third one. But gotta admit, when Ginger opens the gate at night, wearing a cloak, and the werewolves pass her . . . why can't this be my life~
gingersnaps-and-werewolves.jpg

I really like this guy although he may not actually be my favorite
Hellraiser-20th-anniversary-edition-20071016041214274-000.jpg

Come to daddy!

Good call.

"Come to daddy...daddy..."

I'll throw Dr. Channard in for shits and gigs.

Doctor.jpg

i must admit to loving the wolf man,dracula and halloween films though.

Back