Who's your favorite kickboxer??

My first favorite was Remy Bonjasky. now it's been Petpanomrung since he crossed over.

Andy Souwer
Buakaw Banchamek
John Wayne Parr
Yodsanklai Fairtex
Alexandre Breck
Pedro Rizzo
Cosmo Alexandre

Hoost
Aerts
Spong

Masato
Souwer
Kraus
Buakaw
Tarik el idrissi (rip)
Rayen Simson

Le Banner. It wasn't bout skill level, although when he applied himself, his skills were wonderful. It was more to do with that obvious expression of brutality. He wanted to win and he wanted to win by finish.

Daniel Ghita. He just about missed the classic era of K1 but he brought something new to it. There were always excellent low kickers but he seemed to take it up a notch by targeting the legs primarily and over time, developing some vicious hooks to compliment his style. May be too late for a come back, but regardless, I loved his style.

Buakaw. He could bring up those teeps and control the pace. Always suited better to 5 rounds and could choose to be aggressive. I was always waiting, hoping to see him switch it on. Robbed on more than one occasions of the W.

Two current Ukrainians, for different reasons:
Zhuravlev. Loves to throw down and likes the finish. Hardly a points fighter, ever. Threw down as a really undersized HW and I love to watch him now at LHW. A threat to anybody and potential champion in any organisation.
Kyshenko. A weird one really. I fell in love with his fights because he was so agile and creative. Bringing all kinds of unorthodox kicks and timing to the fight. Now, he still seems outstanding but the juice has turned him in to a juggernaut. Kicks are now secondary, which seems a shame.

Le Banner. It wasn't bout skill level, although when he applied himself, his skills were wonderful. It was more to do with that obvious expression of brutality. He wanted to win and he wanted to win by finish.

He's also such a nice humble guy, who speaks his mind and seems always respectful and fun to be around. I'm lucky enough to speak French and have listened to plenty of long interviews, he's very modest and humble about his career and easily makes fun of how he got KO'd by someone or even how he got his nose destroyed sideways making it look like the "Nike Swoosh" logo he says :D

Alexey Ignashov and Daniel Ghita, both had brutal kicks and plenty of punching power and their styles were similar, good knees too.
I myself have a similar build, only lighter so I'm trying to mimick them a little bit.

Nieky Holzken-Good pressure fighter
Masato-Awesome boxing skills
Raymond Daniels-Fancy kicks
Andy Hug-Kyokushin fighter and the axe kick
Mirco Cro Cop-Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery
Buakaw-Insanely powerful kicks and good use of teep, keeps it simple and warrior spirit

Back