Whose life sucks and lets make it better

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Check in here if you life sucks.

Anyone try hypnotherapy?

Lets hear some shit people have done to get through depression etc. Post anything that has worked for you personally or has worked for your friends. No random advice. Everyone knows "Eat right, get in shape, think better thoughts."

How about some real stories! Even just some good moments that shone through the darkness. A laugh when you're in a bad place. A kind word that helped you out, or maybe the story of a woman who was there when you needed someone.

I have one good story. I was in a pretty dark place, not sure how the night would go. That could have been a lot of nights. I can't remember who had died in my family. Wasn't good, anyway. I think it was my aunt. Quite a few people were dying at that time and it just was a sad period. I was 20 hours away from my family and in the middle of exams. I tried to leave against advice but missed my flight. My roomates weren't really interested in the whole thing and I wasn't saying much.
My buddy's wife was there and saw I was sad. I dunno how she could tell I guess it was written on my face. She just gave me this big warm, real hug. That's it. Just a nice genuine hug. Dunno where it came from or why. I didn't cry or anything. But the human interaction just changed my mood. The night was a lot better after that.

It's not the best story but I want people to be able to top this one easily. hah

Some people think this video is helpful.

and I really like this one:

cheers to getting better someday​
13341.jpg

My life doesnt suck too bad at the moment, but there are people struggling out there. I just want people to know depression is real, its 2018 and people still think the solution to it is to "just be happy". Feel empathetic people with depression, help them, dont dismiss them with dumbassary.

Mine is okay. Just sucks I need to earn like 200k to buy a house in Toronto. Social mobility is hard.

Anxiety is my biggest issue. Comparison is the thief of joy.

Social mobility is hard.

Stop whining, you liberal snowflake commie, and just pull yourself up by your bootstraps. All it takes to move into a higher income bracket is bootstraps. So go to a cobbler, or whoever would sell those, and buy some. Sheesh.

My life is pretty stuffed and nothing can be done about it unfortunately.

My life is pretty stuffed and nothing can be done about it unfortunately.

The more you believe that the truer it becomes. I don't know your problems but I guarantee there's little things you can do to make each day a little better.

My life would get better with more cash cash cash cash cash cash

House needs a lot of repair work and I have NO time just like Volkan

I've been living in my car since September and am really happy. I went through a dark period initially when I started it and now I'm enjoying life a lot. Cold showers (sometimes hot), no fap followed by sex with a real woman every once in a while (sometimes I pay, sometimes I can get it free), good, clean diet with lots of anti inflammatory foods, supplement magnesium and a few other things, plenty of sleep, exercise, and, this is key, sunlight. Get out in the sun if nothing else. It will help you.

Curious if anyone here truly believe their life sucks and it's not their fault that it sucks. If so, I'd like to see how you'd make your case.

What are some examples of anti inflammatory foods?
Google will give you an extensive list, but some of my personal favorites include cruciferous vegetables, red grapes, blueberries, celery, garlic, salmon, eggs, ginger, lemon and green or black tea in hot water, olives, and avocado.

Watch from 28 minutes to 45 minutes

Only thing that sucks for me is the fact I don't have enough cash to do the traveling I want.

<mma1>

Google will give you an extensive list, but some of my personal favorites include cruciferous vegetables, red grapes, blueberries, celery, garlic, salmon, eggs, ginger, lemon and green or black tea in hot water, olives, and avocado.

Watch from 28 minutes to 45 minutes

Thanks for the suggestions!

Watch the razors edge, bill Murray 5 times..serious.

I know Sherdog hipsters don't like Peterson.

But I do.

Back