Why a thick neck is alpha

Found photo of TS:

No-Neck-Ugly-Guy-Mugshot.jpg

seriously what is that

Average is better. With extremes you either look like a wimp or a meathead.

This thread is relevant to my interests

alpha is measured by the toughness of one's heart and one's spirit not the neck.

alpha is measured by the toughness of one's heart and one's spirit not the neck.

Actually it would clearly be measured by ones social dominance. Only the most dominant in a social group could be considered the alpha.

If people in the group don't care for your toughness it matters not a jot.

Actually it would clearly be measured by ones social dominance. Only the most dominant in a social group could be considered the alpha.

If people in the group don't care for your toughness it matters not a jot.
a true alpha need not anybody's approval. that's my opinionated definition of what an alpha is. when you're out of the spotlight, on your bed with just your thoughts, how do u really think about yourself?

Last edited:
You guys really O.D. with this "Alpha" shit sometimes.

There could be some limp-wristed, effeminate, punk who has a thick neck just because of genetics.

Perfect example is the dude you posted, Tyson... Deep voices are sign of alpha males, but the baddest man on the planet had a soft voice with a lisp.

a true alpha need not anybody's approval. that's my opinionated definition of what an alpha is.

Sure, and you can assign whatever meanings to words that you like, but:

• ZOOLOGY SOCIOLOGY
    denoting the dominant animal or human in a particular group.
    "the pack is a tightly knit, highly organized group, led by an alpha wolf"
  • informal
    denoting a person who has a dominant role or position within a particular sphere.
    "take turns cooking for each other if one of you is too much of an alpha chef"
So it's not that an alpha 'needs' approval, it's that they have it and that is why they are considered alpha.

TS pied Piper got banned for smoking poles. People still replying like neck size means a f*ckin thing.

Sure, and you can assign whatever meanings to words that you like, but:

• ZOOLOGY SOCIOLOGY
    denoting the dominant animal or human in a particular group.
    "the pack is a tightly knit, highly organized group, led by an alpha wolf"
  • informal
    denoting a person who has a dominant role or position within a particular sphere.
    "take turns cooking for each other if one of you is too much of an alpha chef"
So it's not that an alpha 'needs' approval, it's that they have it and that is why they are considered alpha.
i agree but sometimes you gotta think outside the books. maybe theres no written definition for what i was trying to explain. we're a completely different type of animal when in comparison to the rest of the animal kingdom . our physical abilities aren't our highest attributes when it comes to survival. the dude with the biggest biceps isn't always the dominant one.

Last edited:
Really you have three choices:

Body of a heavy lifter.

Body that is balanced.

Body of a heavy reader.

Do you want to excel on the street and in highschool? Heavy lifter.

Do you want to be a normal person? Balanced.

Do you want to be a grand wizard in D&D and found Microsoft? More heavy reader.

Please choose wisely.

Back