Why a thick neck is alpha

his headbanging is slightly disturbing

That is insne that dude didnt even pass out, no wonder his neck is huge, but wtf sounds like he Is doing monster sounds for a horror movie.

View attachment 397107

unfortunately his jawline is beta

He should keep the helmet on...

master-blaster.jpg

Henry Rollins approves of this thread.

henryr_580x.jpg

0.jpg
Alpha neck yet someone told me he let his roomate die when some black gang bangers showed up to his pad to rob them in venice, he ran like the wind instead of helping his boy out when he was struggling with their gun.

Alpha neck yet someone told me he let his roomate die when some black gang bangers showed up to his pad to rob them in venice, he ran like the wind instead of helping his boy out when he was struggling with their gun.
Nah. He didn't "let his roommate die". They were robbed coming home from a show. Rollins was forced to go inside at gunpoint and get more money while Joe Cole was held at gunpoint outside. Cole was shot point blank in the face and literally had his brains splattered on the sidewalk. After that, Rollins managed to escape out the back door. He's talked and written about numerous times. The "article" on Wikipedia is written unclearly and makes it sound like Rollins escaped before his friend was shot. If managing to escape after watching your best friend get executed makes you a pussy, then I don't know what else to say..... Whoever told you "he let his roommate die" is full of shit.... unless he's the murderer, as there are no other witnesses and the case remains unsolved.

she looks so . . . manly x:
weird. ive seen a lot of guys talk about being attracted to her, ive not seen her really before. starting to wonder if dem guys be gay.
I don't think you ever hear guys say she is pretty but i have seen guys comment on her body being tight and nice and leggy, and she can look ok when made up

holly-holm-leaving-the-huffington-post-featuring-holly-holm-where-FAW58R.jpg

2EC0473300000578-0-image-m-65_1448368493374.jpg

38d5f76c871bf033702f7bb21c1b2166--holy-holm-holly-holm-ufc.jpg

HollyHolm__THEREAL_2.JPG

holly_holm_x_germaine_de_randamie_3.jpeg

And of course we will always love her for giving us this...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

I don't think you ever hear guys say she is pretty but i have seen guys comment on her body being tight and nice and leggy, and she can look ok when made up

holly-holm-leaving-the-huffington-post-featuring-holly-holm-where-FAW58R.jpg

2EC0473300000578-0-image-m-65_1448368493374.jpg

38d5f76c871bf033702f7bb21c1b2166--holy-holm-holly-holm-ufc.jpg

HollyHolm__THEREAL_2.JPG

holly_holm_x_germaine_de_randamie_3.jpeg

And of course we will always love her for giving us this...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Idc what anyone says.

Would

Back