Why all the symbolism in the entertainment industry? | Page 7

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by BearGrounds, Nov 2, 2017.

1. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    Your line of questioning leads to an affirmative answer, which is meaningless.

For example:

Out of the realm of possibility? Of course not. Neither is Sasquatch or a faked moon landing. Being "in the realm of possibility" doesn't even come close to affirming something, though.

The question is illogical because it leads only to a single answer. If I say "yes", in your mind, you've proven your point. If I say "no", I'm simply wrong.

Show me where I said "someone is telling them all to do this as a part of a big inside joke". Quote it.

I'll wait.

That actually is a pretty large "leap of logic". Holy shit.

2. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    So all these people some not even friends and are rivals/enemies all got together on their own for this inside joke? You seemed pretty firm like omg it's obvious it's an inside joke. So how does that work? You acted like you know and everyone should be able to see it's clearly an inside joke.

So allowing themselves to get raped or keeping quiet about known rapes by powerful people in the industry to stay famous is true and plausible but being made to do hands signs by the powerful people for fame is not that plausible?

3. jqld Bamboo, is my business.

jqld
  4. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    Before I even attempt to move forward to trying to beat some sense into your thick skull, do you have any proof that the people who use heavy "Illuminati" symbolism were also childhood rape victims at the hands of the elite?

5. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    You were so sure and it was so obvious to you all these people were in on a inside joke. Why cant you expand no this completely obvious thing some more?

There's rape and pedophilia everywhere in those industries as has been said by many people involved and even you. No one had proof on all the guys that are coming out now. even if they did police and others wouldn't investigate because they are so pwoerful. Sounds lie the same line of I refuse to believe you and you should shut up questioning Feldman and others getting raped got from anyone that wanted to silence them for ears

Do you believe there aren't people in this world that worship/believe in satan, believe in occult, mysticism and other dark arts and forces? Is that something you feel that no one believes in?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  6. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    On The Frontier west of the Hudson River.
    Few more examples:

Crowley on Beetles cover:

[​IMG]

Pyramid and all seeing eye symbolism Miley Cyrus performance.

[​IMG]

Baphomet pose, coiled serpent, sun burst symbolism Taylor swift video.

[​IMG]

7. BEER Resident Feminist

BEER
    So your answer is "no, but it probably happened because it holds up my viewpoint, away from any sort of criticism"?

Gotcha.

8. orangecuse Gold Belt

orangecuse
    You never said why it's so clearly an inside joke. LOL you're really going to have to help me with the logic your brain was using for this one. How could they mock it as an inside joke if it never existed for people to point out in the first place? You said all these celebs/musicians saw people point these things out on the internet then decided it to do it an inside joke? But people pointed it out first. Are you saying they have a time machine they used for their elaborate inside joke? Did they come up with this elaborate inside joke well before the internet and conspiracy theory websites, etc were big? Creating the inside joke would happen after people pointed out and thought they recognized these symbols and signs being used over and over as being evil, right?

And do you believe Satan worshiping, occult practices and dark arts are real things that people do.