Why Anderson Silva Deserves A Pass

Wheres the picture of MM?
16 consecutive wins while undefeated since his UFC debut? Nobody did that, Demetrious got suplexed out of his division, before getting his record. Silva´s was undefeated in the UFC.
fbDlq.gif

Anderson Silva tapped to Ryo Chonan (Who?) and Daiju Takase (Who?) and if GSP was juiced to the gills like your boy Anderoid Silva, he may have finished more people.

Got shitpumped by Michael Bisping who GSP just tapped. ROFL get bent, loser.
Sure he got. Great decision in England, congrats.
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

the-blood-pours-from-michael-bisping-of-great-britains-face-as-he-picture-id512721642

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

<{silvanormal}>

I know I've said this before, but your AV kicks ass. I would love a Drizzt TV series or something. It's too good of a series not to
I thought about that too, but I’d be afraid to end up with something made on the cheap. If they were to do it properly it would be awesome. Every single one of the books made the NY Times best sellers list, so there is a huge following.

2 wrongs don't make it right but yeah he's a cheater ass bitch.

Sure he got. Great decision in England, congrats.
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

the-blood-pours-from-michael-bisping-of-great-britains-face-as-he-picture-id512721642

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

<{silvanormal}>
Ahh you're a casual. If you think Silva won that fight, you should probably get an educated fan to explain to you how the 10-9 must system works. You should be embarrassed.

Dude juices to fight WWs for fuck sakes and can barely beat Nick Diaz while having to juice.. So sad.

Silva is a cheater and probably was his whole run just like Jones.No he does not get a pass.

he doesnt get a "pass" for roiding but ya everyone he fought are proved cheats also just like him.

When Lance Armstrong cheated, all but a couple of his opponents who finished in the top ten during those years were also cheating. He's still cheating but I can understand not wanting to lose in a sport dominated by cheaters. Anderson was cheating; we don't know how many others were cheating, and it isn't clear that Anderson would have been a GOAT candidate without cheating - same for Jones.

Since everyone is on something, it's an even playing field as far as I'm concerned. P4P / GOAT status still in tact.

He got busted, people will always use that against him and rightfully so.

But there's another thing people can´t deny. if you make a list of fighters who have juiced, the list would have a thousand names.

Now here´s the list of fighters juiced or not who have done what he has:

<{silvanormal}>
Bascally this. Silva deserves punishment for being caught but if that prevents someone from appreciating all the great moments he gave us, than I really don't know what to tell them.

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Diaz - marijuana (yes I already know, but still illegal.)
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

He said he get a pass? Remmember how Silva s fans were shitting on Chael and Vitor because of failed PED test. Silva is a cheater no GOAT a fucking cherater he got bustede for PEDS 2 times dude do you hear me 2 TIMES. He is Lance Armstrong of MMA

You list the steroid cheaters Anderson has fought and forget Vitor??? How is that even possible?

Look, I'm about as big as an Anderson fan as you can find but you guys need to stop making excuses for him. He purposely cheated. End of story. Still an amazing career but with an asterisk now

You list the steroid cheaters Anderson has fought and forget Vitor??? How is that even possible?
and listed a guy who didn't even pop for "steroids". Xanax is not a steroid or a masking agent.

Silva speaking out against PED's crucifies him in court of public opinion. Still loved watching him fight and pulling against the arrogant ass

I didn´t know GSP had 10 title defenses and 16 consecutive wins with the best finishes ever in mma including matrix 3 guys in the division above..... but I know GSP retired after taking a beating from Hendricks. And I remember GSP tapping to strikes after losing his belt to a bloated LW who was a TUF winner. I also remember him never finishing any fights during his reign. I remember the company giving him a shot at the MW belt after 4 years retired for financial reasons solely and not because he deserved. He chose a one eyed champ and asked for a whole year to cycle, I mean, to prepare correctly for that.

Here´s your natty champ who never failed a test, congrats to him, very smart guy who knows how to beat the system, I give him credit for that.
Picture_11_display_image.png

You're an imbecile.

Griffin did roids? Damn i missed that one

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back