Why are a lot of Fighters pro 2nd amendment and guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember Frank Mir said he doesn't go anywhere without a gun

I saw this new video of Mexican American boxing champion Mikey Garcia and he has a 2nd amendment plaque in his house explains why he supports it

Wouldn't fighters be more anti gun and stuff since they know how to fight? Why do a lot of them support gun rights.

Last edited:
Probably has less to do with understanding the Bill of Rights and more to do with being far more violent (and often dumber) than normal people.

Because people who understand violence understand that fighting skills become irrelevant to some extent when guns come out.

Not sure but didn't Joe Riggs shot himself once?
He shoot a chunk of his hand off cleaning his gun and the bullet went through his thigh
riggs-3.0.png

Joe-Riggs-TMZ-Sports-Vid.jpg

a lot of weak willed people wouldn't fight back even if they had a weapon. :) Same people who want to take it in the ass by a central government.

a lot of weak willed people wouldn't fight back even if they had a weapon. :) Same people who want to take it in the ass by a central government.
I don't understand this post please explain in depth.

A lot of MMA types are image driven douche bags. Same reason they all have stupid tattoos or drive jacked-up trucks despite being metrosexual urbanites. Guns purvey a certain image. But, also they are just plain fun. What I question is many of them having very articulate thoughts on the second amendment or the Constitution.

I say this as a very pro-gun man.

I saw this new video of Mexican American boxing champion Mikey Garcia and he has a 2nd amendment plaque in his house explains why he supports it

Wouldn't fighters be more anti gun and stuff since they know how to fight? Why do a lot of them support gun rights.

Those who understand human combat understand that it's a dynamic and fluid thing. A firearm gives you a better chance of survival in a defensive situation then not having one. Combat is all about increasing your chance of success while decreasing your opponents chance of success.

Because real men want liberty.

Men understand the evil in this world. Fighters know their fists can only protect them and their family to a point.

A lot of professionals that make a living like that come from violent backgrounds, and feel a strong need to be able to protect themselves and not rely on something or someone else.

He shoot a chunk of his hand off cleaning his gun and the bullet went through his thigh
Joe-Riggs-TMZ-Sports-Vid.jpg
<Lmaoo>

What a tremendous picture. Needs to be a smiley. Who can crop joe out of this and shrink him down to smiley size? @Karnage

A lot of MMA types are image driven douche bags. Same reason they all have stupid tattoos or drive jacked-up trucks despite being metrosexual urbanites. Guns purvey a certain image. But, also they are just plain fun. What I question is many of them having very articulate thoughts on the second amendment or the Constitution.

I say this as a very pro-gun man.

this too.

Cuz they suck at fighting only elite mma fighters use their fist as lethal weapons...
{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back