why are all referees buff?

Where do you think all these confiscated tainted supplements go?

Same reason all Sherdoggers are 6'2 205 lean natty fuck machines.

Just what we do.

Yeah, Herb Dean is the posterboy for "buff"

Yeah, Herb Dean is the posterboy for "buff"

uh i'm 1000% sure he's in better shape and tougher than you kid. wow a red belt too, you must have spent so much time not working out to attain such a feat. wouldn't be able to shitpost online about other, more successful people if you were y'know, actually lifting weights or crushing puss, am i right?

even when they are old as fuck, they all look buff. <{danayeah}>
Because referees are usually martial artists who can't fight, don't fight, or retired.

Same as every sport. The referees and coaches are ex athletes and athletes that couldn't quite go pro.

even when they are old as fuck, they all look buff. <{danayeah}>

AyYY94A.gif

uh i'm 1000% sure he's in better shape and tougher than you kid. wow a red belt too, you must have spent so much time not working out to attain such a feat. wouldn't be able to shitpost online about other, more successful people if you were y'know, actually lifting weights or crushing puss, am i right?
Haha. I'm far from a "kid" , competed in martial arts and silver/golden gloves since 13 and workout/run regularly. Not everyone on Sherdog is a fat fuck, lives in their mother's basement and plays video games all day.

they are on the ufc health and wellness program along with dana and lorenzo

Haha. I'm far from a "kid" , competed in martial arts and silver/golden gloves since 13 and workout/run regularly. Not everyone on Sherdog is a fat fuck, lives in their mother's basement and plays video games all day.
I'd beat you in a fight kid.

Also Referees are buff because they have to protect fighters, that means if someone goes berserk in the cage after the fight has ended the referee protects the fighter.

Not only referees but also former UFC-owners!

Dwarfing the whole "Alpha Male"-team / Legion / squad / roost / Gaggle.
dfFa0L4.jpg

its pretty self explanatory: part of the job detail is they might need to physically separate fighters if one of them keeps hitting or applying a submission after you stop the fight.. so it helps to be buff and know grappling/BJJ so you can ragdoll a fighter from behind if need be.

Back