Why are all the best mma fighters from the USA?

Tell me more about this "natural skillset"...

Close control
Doing skill moves at speed (top speed)
Positioning
Response speed
Movement
Timing precision
Playing offise traps to perfection
First touch - ball needs to be glued to the foot

Even if it was. USA would most likely still be at the top of it. America dominates most other sports internationally. Look at the Olympics or baseball

America don't dominate boxing. Most of the current world champions are european.. By the end of the year england will have the undisputed HW champ, and SMW champ

Yeah... nah...

That's what bad footballers say when they can't keep up.

Its true dude. Response, timing speed, positioning cant really be learnt. You either have it or dont. Its not something that csn be memorised through visual images. Its an instinctive reaction that requires precise decision making skills. Very difficult to learn.

If USA had more interest in soccer we would dominate. Its pretty safe to say that. Look at our college level athletes

thats one sport u could never dominate in no matter how much u invest in..usa is so far behind countries like germany spain,italy, portugal,argentina etc u will never catch up no matter how hard u tried.

kinda like there is american dream team(basketball) n then all the other countries are distant second..they will never really catch up to dat level

Its true dude. Response, timing speed, positioning cant really be learnt. You either have it or dont. Its not something that csn be memorised through visual images. Its an instinctive reaction that requires precise decision making skills. Very difficult to learn.

Positioning can definitely be learned, as can timing. You could argue that reaction time and actual physical running speed can not be learned, and even then I would argue against the response thing.

In Soccer is difficult even the passing and kicking the ball

Even if it was. USA would most likely still be at the top of it. America dominates most other sports internationally. Look at the Olympics or baseball

You clearly have no idea how many South American players are in the MLB.

In Soccer is difficult even the passing and kicking the ball

Don't waste your time. Non-football fans don't usually understand that scoring goals is meant to be hard when there is 2 evenly matched teams.

Pretty sure it’s played all over the world. Why don’t you use google and find out for yourself?

I'm in England I'm pretty sure nobody here plays baseball. You might get some super obscure team or something rofl. It's basically not a thing though.

Interestingly, Americans are appalling at our national sport of soccer.

thats one sport u could never dominate in no matter how much u invest in..usa is so far behind countries like germany spain,italy, portugal,argentina etc u will never catch up no matter how hard u tried.

kinda like there is american dream team(basketball) n then all the other countries are distant second..they will never really catch up to dat level

I disagree. Yeah they suck but who knows how things will look in 10 or 20 years' time?

Edit: Especially with coaching and management from other countries.

cause usa styles are best we have best boxing style here most europeans stand ontippy toes shin straight up in air no bend in knees we are the best at inivading techniques other countries cant compete with our striking wrestling and jiu jitsu today

Look at all the top UFC guys in the present and also in the past. Most are American. It seems to be the same in boxing. Why is this?

It seems in general that USA produces better athletes in most sports. Is it because the US funds athletes more than other countries? I mean the only other country that really produces any good fighters is Brazil and it has come to light that most Brazilian fighters failed USADA testing.

Why is it that most other countries can’t really reach the standard of skills and toughness that USA fighters have? Will it ever change? It would be nice if other countries could produce fighters who could keep up with the American guys.

Mericans r fighters mate. Back to back world war champs for a reason.

Nice troll job.. the Olympics are going on as we speak and the US aren't at the top..

Back