Why are both sides more openly Racist than 8 years ago?

As Nick Griffin one said, you have to use "saleable" words so you don't look like an obvious racist.

lol, the BNP and KKK are so insignificant. I question whether people are serious when they bring them up.

The million man march and the rise of the Nation of Islam. Then Obama and the growth and nurturing of racist groups like BLM; basically racist politics from Democrats and the left generally.

And the vast majority of the right aren't racist.

But low and behold, in here when there was a poll saying should white people be made to feel uncomfortable, look who voted yes.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nba-coach-white-people-need-to-be-made-uncomfortable.3628415/

Pretty much the entirety of the right is racist, nice try though.

Everyone is getting a dose of reality

It's 2018 and the use of the race cars is dead.

Under Obama it was uncool to be patriotic or white.
You needed to feel bad and everyone else was a victim who deserved something for you.

Let's leave race out and treat everyone equal.

Start by reviewing what I said in post 49. It's only a few sentences, but if you're smart you can see immediately where the flaw is in the conclusion you're trying to draw.

Black people commit MUCH more violent crime than white people. This is a fact.

White priviledge is some bullshit, racist narrative made up by the left.

obama left race relations in a shithole

I voted for him the first time he ran. I was proud of America for electing a "black" man on his perceived merits. But, i.m.o. he shit the bed with his race baiting bullshit and identity politics.

100% agreed. All time GOAT sports training montages too.

I prefer the Rocky 3 because of the ghetto vibe and not much geo political BS that is so cheesy but then again I am not American Nor a Soviet Citizen.

Mr.T fool!!'

I'm tired of hearing about how bad i am coz i'm a caucasian male. Seems to be particularly bad on some campuses in America. You should never judge past events or people from the past by modern day standards, few people can ever come out smelling of roses.

Of course there has always been white privelige because white have been in charge, it's the way thing happen. Yes try and make things more even for minorities but that hardly ever seems to happen around the world.
Still as we know the whites will disappear in the future and then maybe asians will get picked on?

We are already getting picked on white and black women dont want to have sex with us because they think our penise are crooked or have a curve

Not an evidence based answer, but imo visible minorities gradually become more okay with racializing, and overtime whites got rustled and started doing it back.

For example, whites lives matter is a direct response to BLM, which is seen as fine, but back in the day, not so much.

Also:

White privilege is real
Disproportionate black crime is real

and both can be solved, or exacerbated, by public policy and more just distribution of resources and allocation of political rights. So long as white privilege exists in the form of white control of resources and ownership of capital, so will racial stratification in the form of disproportionate black crime. It's fine that persons who are ignorant of the former still talk about the latter, but if you really want to address one you have to consider the other.

Beautifully worded.

Open racism against white people becoming socially acceptable. Inevitable push back.

Racism has become continually less common and less socially acceptable over time. What we're really seeing is a sorting of racists into the GOP. That's also a fairly long-running trend, but it's picked up steam (and nearly maxed out).

"Both sides" has to be the most hilarious tacit admission of the last decade. Usually when people tacitly admit wrongdoing, they temper their rhetoric & behavior afterward, not increase it- because they are looking to save face but realize they are on the wrong side of the fence. It's example infinite of the dying of conservative and "independent" minds.

that people won't work if they can cash an unemployment check.
Whenever someone is given free money, it immediately locks them into whatever behavior they're already doing.

For example, if an alcoholic is given $300 every week for free (to the alcoholic), then that alcoholic has absolutely no reason to change their behavior.

In essence, their bad behavior and poor choices becomes subsidized.

Which political party is represented largely by uneducated white people, which party adopted the southern strategy over 50 years ago, which side has uncontested support of white nationalist groups, and which party dominates the confederate loving south?
What Party founded the Ku Klux Klan, and implemented Jim Crow laws?

When did the gloves come off?

People are shouting black lives matter as an excuse to trash stores and riot and solve absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile the right is emboldened by the President himself putting down immigrants, white supremacists and racial “realists” are out marching in the street.

I thought Obama’s Presidency was about leaving race behind and trying to look at every one of us as Americans, whether Black or white or brown.

I want to stop hearing about white privilege or disproportionate black crime. Why can’t we take the Morgan Freeman approach and start ignoring race?

Both sides.

Heres what I think happened

. Dave Chappelle went crazy. In the early 2000s it seemed to me like he was murdering racism and pointing out how silly we all are and we should be able to laugh at it

. Obama hit the scene and right wing media went insane with dog whistle stuff and being pretty open with it

. The left responded in turn by pointing it out and then it turning into a witch hunt

. White people been falling behind in america since the 70s. We dont live in a racist society now we live in classicist one and when white people are on one hand getting hammed and on the other told about how privileged they are it sparked a lot of anger

Blm and minority groups hurling abuse at white people in general some of it legit some of it silly but going tribal is going to cause the other group to do the same

Finally a generation of white kids that grew up in a kind of post racial world got really tired of being told to have white guilt about things that those white kids were really removed from and thus dont feel responsible for

Back