why are chicks attracted to brightly colored eyes?

90three

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.

Last edited:
My eyes are very dark brown even look black at times and women compliment them all the time

I'm pretty sure chicks are more attracted to a large hang dang. Must be why i pull so much tail with my brown eyes ;)

You mad cuz you got brown eyes don’t you?

My eyes are very dark brown even look black at times and women compliment them all the time
really? weird. my cousin has eyes like that and he always tells me he gets made fun of and compared to a shark's eyes lol. personally I rarely notice and even when I do I don't for it romantically attractive.

You mad cuz you got brown eyes don’t you?
I literally said I have blue eyes in the OP

I'm pretty sure chicks are more attracted to a large hang dang. Must be why i pull so much tail with my brown eyes ;)
yeah but you cant open with your hang dang. I mean you can, if you want to get #meToo'd

Last edited:
This is what her eyes focus on mainly
dollar-sign-eye-330x220.jpg

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. Id rather be complimented on

What? Complimented on what?!

You can't just leave us hanging!!

Go to nordic euro place with most guys being blue/green/gray eyed, you will get compliments for dark eyes

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.
Haha. Kind compliments annoys you?

Bet you'll miss them when you ain't getting any

Haha. Kind compliments annoys you?

Bet you'll miss them when you ain't getting any
Compliments regarding completely useless attributes annoy me. People don't appreciate valuable communication skills as much as they do cosmetic appearance.

Compliments regarding completely useless attributes annoy me. People don't appreciate valuable communication skills as much as they do cosmetic appearance.
The useless eye compliments are innocent ice breakers, mate. Maybe it's you that don't appreciate communication skills as much as you like to think.

Those other things - your fabulous intellect and what not - that you want complimented, require people to know more about you. Anyway, fuck your vanity. A day will come you will be chuffed to be complimented on making it to the toilet yourself.

The useless eye compliments are innocent ice breakers, mate. Maybe it's you that don't appreciate communication skills as much as you like to think.

Those other things - your fabulous intellect and what not - that you want complimented, require people to know more about you. Anyway, fuck your vanity. A day will come you will be chuffed to be complimented on making it to the toilet yourself.
I didnt say I was a genius. Id just prefer to be complimented on my personality rather than cosmetic appearance. its not hard to understand. and to be even more honest, Id prefer not to be complimented at all. they make me uncomfortable

also, no, I've never cared for my cosmetic appearance aside indicators of my health.

"fuck my vanity" lol ok , when I literally said I dont like to be complimented on my looks. It seems more to me that you're upset that I don't value appearance as much as you

I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.
I feel the same way and it would be nice, for once, to be appreciated for something other than light eyes, 98th percentile height, and a huge dong. Life's just not fair.

20180623_171904.png

I feel the same way and it would be nice, for once, to be appreciated for something other than light eyes, 98th percentile height, and a huge dong. Life's just not fair.

View attachment 397177
wouldn't you rather live in a world where people are attracted to personality traits, work ethic, and intellect?

Back