why are chicks attracted to brightly colored eyes?

Same reason we like pretty eyes on women. It’s a feature we look at in conversation...my blue eyes have been my best feature and believe me, when other things start to age, they don’t so I’m happy. As for a guy wanting his personality complimented, well that’s a personality that may not warrant it.

dont get it. how does it make a woman sexually aroused? whats the evolutionary reason behind this? I always get complimented on my bright blue eyes and it kind of annoys me tbh. I'd rather be complimented on my intellect, personality or hell even physique, considering those are things I've worked for and honed.
Bright clear eyes are a sign of good health and rare genes.
Green eyes are the most rare color, followed by blue.
For dark eyes, richly colored eyes are the equivalent.
People do not like murky eyes, they like clear eyes with pronounced pigmentation.

I have always preferred lighter eyes on women. Sure I like brown eyes, hazel eyes. But I am a sucker for light eyes. Dark hair and light eyes hell yeah

I have always preferred lighter eyes on women. Sure I like brown eyes, hazel eyes. But I am a sucker for light eyes. Dark hair and light eyes hell yeah
One of the best combos for sure

Lol, I've only ever heard of women complaining that they want to be valued more on their intellect rather than their looks. Men for the most part love being sexualized like a piece of meat!

Anyway, like everyone already said bc it looks exotic. I read somewhere that lighter eyes allow one to see pupil dilation, which is a sign of attraction, but I dont think it's really that deep.

You seem whiney and insecure if complements bother you, so maybe your personality is not as attractive as you assume it to be. Or you aren't confident enough to show your real personality long enough for women to notice.

Also if are so keen on your intellect, why hasn't it dawned on you that superficial aspects are the things people notice first and thus compliment first, and things like mentality, personality & intellect you really only get to see when you get to know someone personally, which takes time.
You’re bad at reading comprehension

The truth is it doesn't annoy you and you're actually all giddy about it. There was a need for you to share your happiness (in disguise) so you logged on sherdog, created this thread with your hopes of drawing attention. You're actually a vain human being with an agenda who is pathetic and a disgrace to your bloodline.

High T, light hazel eye, asian manlet master race checking in.
KGEKOpa.gif

The truth is it doesn't annoy you and you're actually all giddy about it. There was a need for you to share your happiness (in disguise) so you logged on sherdog, created this thread with your hopes of drawing attention. You're actually a vain human being with an agenda who is pathetic and a disgrace to your bloodline.
Cute psychoanalysis, freud. Tell me more

Lol, I've only ever heard of women complaining that they want to be valued more on their intellect rather than their looks. Men for the most part love being sexualized like a piece of meat!

Anyway, like everyone already said bc it looks exotic. I read somewhere that lighter eyes allow one to see pupil dilation, which is a sign of attraction, but I dont think it's really that deep.
Only simple neanderthal “men” care about their appearance to attract a mate. True men build character, goals, and a skillset. A mate is a byproduct of that

Light eyes suck whomever said all chicks dig light eyes anyways

Only simple neanderthal “men” care about their appearance to attract a mate. True men build character, goals, and a skillset. A mate is a byproduct of that

See, now... That's not true.

Yes, having a good personality and character and all the things you named, is important, but looks are also important, at least initially.

It's the first thing that gets someone's attention since no one can see your innate qualities, goals, etc.

I have one blue eye and one green eye and one brown eye kinda like max sherzer chicks seem to dig it

Because poop eyes suck.

Blue eyed master race checking in

what movie (or tv show) had a tall blue eyed blonde hair guy standing next to him then the other guy said something along the lines of "look at him, he's a nazi specimen". Anyways, I would of posted that gif for this thread

Cute psychoanalysis, freud. Tell me more
What I told you was exactly what I told my cousin who was doing the same exact as to what you're doing now. Except, he didn't sign on some forum to break the news, instead he just kept going around person to person until I was next in line.

I broke it down for him just like I did with you... and his response...

Was the same exact response you gave me... literally, word for word... wow

like a month later he admitted everything I suspected of him that day was actually true and he apologized for disgracing our bloodline

Back