Why are NRA people so angry all the time?

American friends: NRA

• I support em

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • I don't

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • on the fence

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Since the latest of many school shootings many businesses no longer support NRA. My American friend works in one of these many businesses. And the backlash is incredible and not nice. I mean these people can't seem to be civil, and they own FUCKING guns! Every comment they received has been angry and hateful, not one calm comment. So as more and more businesses no longer support NRA and the NRA people no longer patronize those businesses - what where the fuck are you going to shop?

I mean I get people are pissy about their right to own guns but I don't want to see guns with these angry people. I just don't know what's going on anymore, and you guys solution seems to only be to constantly add more guns to the mix. Arm the teachers!!??! When will it end??

They're not used to not getting what they want I guess.

Well then stay your pussy ass in Canada then, boy.
:)

Edit- fuck your trolling polls, too.
Source- angry gun owner.

And that group mentality with guns scares the shit out of me.

Not angry enough to go on shooting sprees.

giphy.gif

Since the latest of many school shootings many businesses no longer support NRA. My American friend works in one of these many businesses. And the backlash is incredible and not nice. I mean these people can't seem to be civil, and they own FUCKING guns! Every comment they received has been angry and hateful, not one calm comment. So as more and more businesses no longer support NRA and the NRA people no longer patronize those businesses - what where the fuck are you going to shop?

I mean I get people are pissy about their right to own guns but I don't want to see guns with these angry people. I just don't know what's going on anymore, and you guys solution seems to only be to constantly add more guns to the mix. Arm the teachers!!??! When will it end??

You have to understand that guns are an emotional issue for a lot of people.

I know alot of older men that are affable, and funny guys, until You start talking about taking their guns, and then they start talking about killing anyone who tries, and burning their house down.

I mean like it or not, a good chunk of the population will treat the government grabbing 1 gun, as a declaration of war.

OT is that away, Clippy.

------------------------------------------------------->

Insecure people tend to be angry and/or depressed. Depression can alsp come across as angey. So it is their natural state of being.

You're probably talking about Facebook people. Facebook people are retards and on the far end of the spectrum of any issue. 99% of people don't give a shit on any issue to post on Facebook about it

What in the world ever makes you think NRA club memebers are always angry? That’s hasnt been my perception in the slightest

What in the world ever makes you think NRA club memebers are always angry? That’s hasnt been my perception in the slightest

You're probably talking about Facebook people. Facebook people are retards and on the far end of the spectrum of any issue. 99% of people don't give a shit on any issue to post on Facebook about it

Like I said these are messages sent to a business e-mail and they have all been angry

Back