Why are people celebrating a welterweight ragdolling a featherweight?

lol, Conor had a significant reach advantage. Fact is McChicken was afraid of the takedown, but was rag dolled anyway.

Lockhart on Rogan said that McGregor after rehydrating is 171 lbs, that's puny for LW, a lot of those guys rehydrate 30 lbs easily, so they fight at 185 or more lbs come fight night. Khabib has more fights at welterweight than at lightweight in his career, and has missed weight multiple times at lightweight. He's a natural ww more than a lw, and McGregor belongs to fw because no natural lw only rehydrates 15 lbs. The one challenging himself here was Conor, Khabib is the one avoiding people his size because he would likely be slapped around the octagon by ufc caliber welterweights he could not overpower after insane weight cuts like those at lw.
Another thing I don't understand is why people are celebrating an ugly leg humping wrestler win over a flashy exciting striker, that would be like a tennis fan celebrating some south american clay court pusher winning over Federer, or like a Mourinho team winning over Crujff's Netherlands. It's just not good for the sport from an aesthetic point of view.

The rematch is pointless because Conor will never win against a wrestler who's realistically 1 weight class above him, I also think Lee ragdolls him and realistically he can only beat strikers at lw.
They both made the 155 limit. You have to get your lips off conor's tailpipe and live with it. Conor's fanboy's make him look worse with their whining and sniping.

I don't understand why people believe in these mythical weight cuts. What you're saying is the equivalent of a welter weight being above 200 pounds in the cage and a feather weight being in the mid 170s. It's absurd.

First off: OP is horseshit. If both guys make 155, they're lightweights period.

BUT...
Huge disparities in fight night weight happen. Biggest one I could find based on recent CSAC fight night weights:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...come-in-10-percent-or-more-above-weight-class

Ed Ruth (171 to 180 = 5.3%) def. Andy Murad (170.8 to 199.4 = 16.6%)
ed-ruth-andy-murad-bellator-201-6.jpg

So Murad gained back 28.6 lbs and outweighed Ruth in the cage by 19.4 lbs (he still lost by TKO)

IMO that's fucking insane.

And here comes the excuses. Took long enough. Weren't huggers posting pictures of Conor before the fight saying he was "huge" and carried more muscle than Khabib?

Khabib has said he weighs 195. The myth is over. Conor fought a Mw while physically compromised and still looked great.

Back