Why are people so spiteful on the internet?

Sherdog still has its morals. This forum is consistent on hating pedos and animal abuse.

Sherdog is the right blend of seriousness and people fucking around in my opinion. Although the recently the berry has become more trollish than before. I've been to other forums where people freak out over jokes. I used to go this forum for English speakers in Korea and one poster there was making threatening posts to other posters and people were freaking out about it.
I was just like, "it's the internets."
<Fedor23>

Also:
Because you're no groundhog expert.

We are talking about creatures that have been killing one another since they appeared on this planet. A lot of us have a blatant disregard for life, is there any wonder why some are shitbags on the internet?

Most people lack the courage or a spine to tell people how they really feel about much of anything in real life, be it positive or negative, and compensate by acting like assclowns on the internet.

Last edited:
Because they can't lash out to their wives/shitty boss that they blame for their lives misfortune.
yeah but just take it out on the department and other shitty coworkers!

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

<45><45><45>

The average person is a fucking pussy and a coward and knows it. They relish in being able to act tough online because in real life people know they are weak.

It's people that are weak/cowardly/unintelligent/mad at their shit life

just start being a spiteful cunt irl so that you dont change behaviour whether online or not.

Sherdog has some of the most rude despicable people Ive ever saw anywhere. When they say something that bothers just just put them on the ignore list.

Safe space huh??? I guess I’m on your list now if I wasn’t already.

I don’t know, I tend to think most people on Internet forums who talk shit are just doing it because they can’t do it in real life and 95% of it is harmless joking. I think some people take the Internet way too seriously and actually sit there getting all frazzled about what somebody said to them on the net...,lol @ that.

OP to me, and reading most of the stuff you post, I think you’re a good dude, you seem to recognize your shortcomings and know where they came from and you strive to improve them, you also notice areas of your life you feel ar deficient and make a conscious effort to try to find ways to improve them. Everybody does shit they know isn’t good, good people actually care when they do things they know aren’t good.

You’re a good person and self improvement is one step at a time. I’m 10 years older than you almost and for all my successes in life there’s still areas I know need improvement, I just mean there’s never an end to it.

Consistency is key. No Bruce Wayne, All Batsy.
<Manning1>

this is it, also be true to yourself. if your a muppet cunt, then be the muppet cunt you are. dont get all brave behind your screen.

Sherdog has some of the most rude despicable people Ive ever saw anywhere. When they say something that bothers just just put them on the ignore list.
Aren't you the guy that was shitting up someones rehab thread the other day?

It is the truth of human interaction when the framework of tribe is entirely removed and the subject has no resource to give.

Because punchingbin the face over a broadband connection still has to be invented as of yet

In before:

You sound poor, your girlfriend will give you an iPad, your wife is getting BBC on the side.

I remember when people used to pride themselves over driving other forum members to suicide.

I’ve been going through steps to be a better man and be more encouraging and supportive of others, even on the internet.

Let’s bring an end to the negativity.

I disagree. There was a recent thread about a poster here who was going into rehab after having an incredibly rough journey. It was profoundly heartnening to see how many people had his back.

I myself am negative towards the vegans in the mayberry, and the racists in the warroom, but I've so far never ever felt the need to take my phaser off "stun". If it gets to that point, all you have do is get up[ and do something else.

Last edited:
Back