Why are so many Nu-Male Soyboys rolling?

"The one single way in which we can choose to not get old: by choosing not to be militant nativists of the era in which we first got laid." - William Gibson

Where do you train at? My gym reeks of testosterone. Old buff dads, army dudes, policemen, MMA fighters, I feel like a bitch.

Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_husband_Riley_Stearns_-pic.jpg

I think it depends on where your gym is located. If it's located somewhere like uptown Dallas you might get those weak fuckers who complain about everything being a dick move, even though it's not. For example, gripping the all the fingers like a handshake grip to prevent the choke. I'm talking about gripping and not bending or tearing the fingers. Been to gyms like that. I mean if I was bending the fingers backward or trying to break individual fingers I could understand the complaints. If I was smashing my elbow in your eye as I passed, I could understand. But blocking the choke with a handshake grip? I just keep rolling.

Also, I don't believe that drinking soy milk makes you lose your testosterone. It's just a different era of grappling. It's better in some aspects and worse in some, like the example I stated above.

Last edited:
What in the fuck is a Nu male soy boy? Just saying that name out loud makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

What is a "nu male soyboy"?

What in the fuck is a Nu male soy boy? Just saying that name out loud makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

They drink soy milk I think.

I dont see the problem. I have to drink almond milk with my tea. Most adults become lactose intolerant at some point.

Soy Boy is based on the myth that consuming soy gives men low testosterone and poor sexual function.

Back