Why are so many Nu-Male Soyboys rolling?

shit if you hang out at r/bjj ever thats pretty much the only people you would think populate bjj

talk about being out of the loop..

What loop? What’s the point of posting that pic? The guy wears glasses and has an attractive girlfriend. You should have edited out the dude and just left the chick.

Michael Musumeci is short, small, skinny and wears glasses. He’d make 95% of this board his bitch.

What in the fuck is a Nu male soy boy? Just saying that name out loud makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...
It's the new alt-right way insult to the mythical liberal instead of calling people cucks they say this now. That you are a soy boy. Supposedly if you drink soy milk you become feminized. There is also another myth with these racist fucks that only white people can drink milk and not be lactose intolerant.

WTF is this thread?

You only want big manly men to sweat all over you? Is that it? What defines a soy boy nu male? Is it being skinny? Having a beard? Not having a beard?

This is weird.

They may or may not have a beard, but if they do have a beard, it's a pube beard.

shit if you hang out at r/bjj ever thats pretty much the only people you would think populate bjj
I have actually trained and rolled with some guys randomly from r/bjj. They werent bad

I have actually trained and rolled with some guys randomly from r/bjj. They werent bad

oh theres definitely some good dudes over there, im just saying if you look through the threads 90% of them are things like "i got my first stripe!" or "is it normal to get a bruise?" or "isnt my partner a dick for doing knee on belly?"

"Nu-male Soyboy" leads my mind into too many directions to get a clear image. "Nu" makes me think of some Korn fan with a school shooter fashion sense, whereas "Soy" paints a picture of an individual who can't handle their milk. There's a bit of a dichotomy there.

Only a couple years ago they were called Jiu Jitsu nerds?

Back