Why are so many Nu-Male Soyboys rolling?

Probably. Northern Europeans have a long history of dairy consumption.

Soy boy, at first I thought meant Asian

This thread sucks

Only a couple years ago they were called Jiu Jitsu nerds?

Look at how much gear is sold with Marvel, DC comics or manga type graphics. This is a sports for the nerds, you get good by watching videos, going to class, drilling stuff, doing scenarios in your head, trying to outsmart the other guy...

Anyway, most douchebags and alpha males that come to the gym don't last, most of them are too proud to take the couple of months of getting choked and armbar'd left and right.

I don't get the mentality of men who care how other men live their lives. I'm an American and I love freedom. That includes others' freedoms as well.

If you think jiu jitsu practitioners aren't tough enough, pick a tougher sport.

What do you mean? Do Finns maintain their lactose tolerance until death by old age?
Basically yes, it has been studied and abnormally large proportion of finnish population is lactose tolerant. Basically its more common to be tolerant than intolerant here. Intolerance exists tho. I always drink milk with my meals.

Basically yes, it has been studied and abnormally large proportion of finnish population is lactose tolerant. Basically its more common to be tolerant than intolerant here. Intolerance exists tho. I always drink milk with my meals.

Damn lucky bastards. Besides milk, are you finns crazy with milk shakes? What about horchata? You guys have horchata up there?

Damn lucky bastards. Besides milk, are you finns crazy with milk shakes? What about horchata? You guys have horchata up there?
Never heard of horchata before lol. Regarding milk shakes i quess it depends on the person.

Back