Why are we talking about Holloway moving up?

Moicano, Mendes, Edgar and Zabit are fights I'd still want to see before he moves up

He is young so there's no need to rush moving up

he almost went 0-2018 cause of heath issues some tied to his huge weigh cutting.

He has always made weight in the past. We can't blame him for missing weight on a weeks notice against Khabib. A part from the last concerning incident, he always looked healthy making weight.

Dana saying that Holloway beat every one at FW is N.1 bullshit.

The division is full of up and coming talent that Holloway hasn't fought.
Moicano, Zabit, Bektic, Volkanovski, Yair and Emmet.
Veterans like Frankie Edgar, Chad Mendes and Korean Zombie.

Can we have a champion that defends a belt instead of constantly pushing for a weight change?

War Team Bless, I'm happy we got the win.
Let's keep defending the fucking belt!!
I love Max but you have to admit it's kind of fucked up he almost died trying to make weight for a fight at 155 on a weeks notice and fights at 145.

Weightclasses are a joke. It's weird that a guy who weighs 145 for an hour or so then steps in the cage for his fight at 170 + is considered the best "145 pounder in the world"Lol.

This is in noway hating on Max for the record and applies also applies to every division outside of HW.

This is why I actually like Boxing having so many weightclasses ( The real problem is the multiple belts in each class) because guy's aren't cutting insane amounts of weight to call themselves champions at a weight they can't actually compete at or sustain in real life.

Look at Floyd, he won the Jr Middleweight title twice (154 lbs) and also defended it and couldn't even make the division maximum never weighing in at more than 152.

Lol...

See you when he moves up. That starvation camp skull face aint worth it on the body.

I think he will move up, but not now. If he moves up now, it will probably just be a one off. Personally I think he should do what Silva did and rule his division, but take random fun fights at LW under the right circumstances.

He has always made weight in the past. We can't blame him for missing weight on a weeks notice against Khabib. A part from the last concerning incident, he always looked healthy making weight.

Dana saying that Holloway beat every one at FW is N.1 bullshit.

The division is full of up and coming talent that Holloway hasn't fought.
Moicano, Zabit, Bektic, Volkanovski, Yair and Emmet.
Veterans like Frankie Edgar, Chad Mendes and Korean Zombie.

Can we have a champion that defends a belt instead of constantly pushing for a weight change?

War Team Bless, I'm happy we got the win.
Let's keep defending the fucking belt!!

LMAO at always made weight in the past. Such a bullshitter you are TS. He couldnt make his last fight vs Ortega and needed to go to the hospital. Also he has been talking shit about beating Conor and Habibi. He needs to STFU about beating LW's or move up already. Talk is cheap. I can beat you up TS But you dont hear me talking smack about you do you?

Dana can't tell guys like Kahbib or Romero to move up - they will tell him to f off. Obviously, he is gonna look for someone else to bully.

Max is too nice and reasonable, so Dana is trying to bully him under the guise of "protecting the guy's health" to protect his own ego. That's the only reason why all media is filled with Max vs 155, while other fighters, struggling with weight , who Dana is scared of are allowed to stay in their respective divisions

Last edited:
They’re just really small for max.
I understand the size disadvantage, but they are 2 proven vets arguably still in the top 5 at 145 with strong wrestling. Assuming Mendes beats Volk, I think Max vs Mendes is the fight to make. I don't mind a fight between Mociano and Zabit unless you want to preserve 2 prospects then give them to a vet in the top 10. Maybe Lamas, Edgar or Aldo.

Because the BaldClown's pet can't make 145 any more.

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

No one’s going to beat him at 145, not even Zabit. He should just move up. He’s already massive for 145.

LMAO at always made weight in the past. Such a bullshitter you are TS. He couldnt make his last fight vs Ortega and needed to go to the hospital. Also he has been talking shit about beating Conor and Habibi. He needs to STFU about beating LW's or move up already. Talk is cheap. I can beat you up TS But you dont hear me talking smack about you do you?
Okay we have a smart one here. A part from the Ortega incident, Holloway hasn’t ever missed weight fighting at 145lbs (facts). He was removed from the card due to concussion like symptoms. Medical professionals, much smarter than you are, are unable to figure out the cause of the symptoms. As of now, nothing points towards weight cutting having anything to due with Holloway getting removed from the card.
Talk is cheap? Holloway stepped up on 1 week notice to fight Khabib, who gives a fuck what you think. What the fuck do you know about fighting? School me.

Okay we have a smart one here. A part from the Ortega incident, Holloway hasn’t ever missed weight fighting at 145lbs (facts). He was removed from the card due to concussion like symptoms. Medical professionals, much smarter than you are, are unable to figure out the cause of the symptoms. As of now, nothing points towards weight cutting having anything to due with Holloway getting removed from the card.
Talk is cheap? Holloway stepped up on 1 week notice to fight Khabib, who gives a fuck what you think. What the fuck do you know about fighting? School me.

Concussion like symptoms is a way of not saying the real culprit "weight cutting". If he does have concussion like symptoms then his team are a piece of shit for further risking his health with having him take more fights. Do they want him to be the next Junior Seau? You aint schooling no one lmao. You are just further pushing a bullshit excuse in order to not call it what it is, weight cutting issues. It is funny how he starts having "concussion like symptoms" when he is not able to make weight. Real convenient. Why didnt he have any of those symptoms when he made weight? Oh yeah its cause he made weight lol. GTFO with that bull shit excuse clown.

I know more about fighting and logic than you do, you little naive peasant. Hold up I meant bullshitter peasant..

Concussion like symptoms is a way of not saying the real culprit "weight cutting". If he does have concussion like symptoms then his team are a piece of shit for further risking his health with having him take more fights. Do they want him to be the next Junior Seau? You aint schooling no one lmao. You are just further pushing a bullshit excuse in order to not call it what it is, weight cutting issues. It is funny how he starts having "concussion like symptoms" when he is not able to make weight. Real convenient. Why didnt he have any of those symptoms when he made weight? Oh yeah its cause he made weight lol. GTFO with that bull shit excuse clown.

I know more about fighting and logic than you do, you little naive peasant. Hold up I meant bullshitter peasant..
You know he was pulled from the fight right? It's not like Max had the opportunity to step on the scale and failed to make weight. This is actually a quote from his management team: “He was showing concussion-like symptoms before he even started his weight cut and was rushed to the ER on Monday where they admitted him overnight. Initial scans seemed okay, and he was released Tuesday afternoon, but symptoms still continued. He was showing concussion-like symptoms before he even started his weight cut and was rushed to the ER on Monday where they admitted him overnight. Initial scans seemed okay, and he was released Tuesday afternoon, but symptoms still continued." You probably just realized I made you read that twice because you're an idiot. You're option is worth as much as your post, nothing. If people qualified to give an option are unable to give one, who the fuck cares what an overweight man on Sherdog has to say. I've competed 22 times in Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Boxing, I've cut weight many times, you're legit probably fat and haven't showered this morning.

@DatSamboKid yeah I read that but like I said they are using concussion like symptoms instead of the real truth which is weight cutting issues since they dont want to get called out on Max being too big for the division. If you were smart enough you would realize it is very convenient Max has concussion like symptoms the first time he couldnt make weight. If you think it is easy for a guy as big as Max to make 145 you are fooling yourself.

Max is a 145 champ that couldnt make 155. Let that sink in..... It wont I know...

Last edited:
@DatSamboKid yeah I read that but like I said they are using concussion like symptoms instead of the real truth which is weight cutting issues since they dont want to get called out on Max being too big for the division. If you were smart enough you would realize it is very convenient Max has concussion like symptoms the first time he couldnt make weight. If you think it is easy for a guy as big as Max to make 145 you are fooling yourself.

Max is a 145 champ that couldnt make 155. Let that sink in..... It wont I know...
Max was called in to fight at 155lbs on 1 weeks notice, let that sink in. They are using concussion like symptoms instead of the real truth which is weight cutting issues since they don't want to get called out on Max being to big for the division? If that's your logic you're more retarded than I thought, you should slow down on whatever you're smoking. Do you think there is some conspiracy to keep Holloway at featherweight? The UFC president is calling for him to move up.
The one person who is actually going through the struggle of making the weight, Holloway, said he felt great and shushed the crowd and media at the weigh-ins. That's the only opinion I need to make my own, fuck what an unhygienic dick cheese smelling sherdogger has to say.

@DatSamboKid So he had 1 week to make 155 and you are telling me he couldnt do it? Why? yeah its cause he is a big ass boy and struggles to cut weight. BTW just so you know just because he makes the weight at 145 does not mean he does not struggle to make it, get that straight. Youre a clown if you think this guy does not struggle to make 145 and his weight cutting was not the main issue to his "Concussion" like symptoms...

You sound like Big Nog and his big book of excuses...

@DatSamboKid So he had 1 week to make 155 and you are telling me he couldnt do it? Why? yeah its cause he is a big ass boy and struggles to cut weight. BTW just so you know just because he makes the weight at 145 does not mean he does not struggle to make it, get that straight. Youre a clown if you think this guy does not struggle to make 145 and his weight cutting was not the main issue to his "Concussion" like symptoms...

You sound like Big Nog and his big book of excuses...
Yea I can tell you've never cut weight a day in your life. Most professional featherweights I've train with walk around 170-175lbs off camp. Losing 20lbs in a week isn't something easy to do, but you wouldn't know that, the last workout you've probably done is playing little league soccer. Cutting weight is done in two phases: dieting and dehydrating. It usually takes a fighter 8-10 weeks to get down to a small body-fat ratio depending on how much weight he gained on off camp. A fat ass like you would take a fucking year. Once the athlete is dieted down, the rest of the weight is lost via dehydration (A very controversial practice). Some fighters cut a lot of water, others not so much. The most amount of water I've ever cut is 6lbs, the most I've ever heard a fighter cut is 24lbs. I never said Holloway didn't struggle to make 145lbs, I said it's not as alarming as some idiots like you make it seem.
He himself said he felt good, what the fuck else is there to say?

Yea I can tell you've never cut weight a day in your life. Most professional featherweights I've train with walk around 170-175lbs off camp. Losing 20lbs in a week isn't something easy to do, but you wouldn't know that, the last workout you've probably done is playing little league soccer. Cutting weight is done in two phases: dieting and dehydrating. It usually takes a fighter 8-10 weeks to get down to a small body-fat ratio depending on how much weight he gained on off camp. A fat ass like you would take a fucking year. Once the athlete is dieted down, the rest of the weight is lost via dehydration (A very controversial practice). Some fighters cut a lot of water, others not so much. The most amount of water I've ever cut is 6lbs, the most I've ever heard a fighter cut is 24lbs. I never said Holloway didn't struggle to make 145lbs, I said it's not as alarming as some idiots like you make it seem.
He himself said he felt good, what the fuck else is there to say?

So just cause Halloway said he felt good you believe him? What do you expect him to say "Guys I feel like shit, if I lose it will be cause of my weight cut"? Dont be so damn dumb. You also dont have to explain to me how they get down from their walk around weight, I already know this.

You are also so dumb cause even Dana talks about how he wants Max to move up to LW and you know why? It cause he knows that Max is risking his health to cut to 145. You dont hear Dana talking about other fighters needing to move up to a class above unless they miss weight 1 too many time or are risking their health do you? So I would rather believe Dana who KNOWS what the fuck is going on behind the scenes than some piss poor nobody like yourself.

Dana>You kid

Deal with it!

So just cause Halloway said he felt good you believe him? What do you expect him to say "Guys I feel like shit, if I lose it will be cause of my weight cut"? Dont be so damn dumb. You also dont have to explain to me how they get down from their walk around weight, I already know this.

You are also so dumb cause even Dana talks about how he wants Max to move up to LW and you know why? It cause he knows that Max is risking his health to cut to 145. You dont hear Dana talking about other fighters needing to move up to a class above unless they miss weight 1 too many time or are risking their health do you? So I would rather believe Dana who KNOWS what the fuck is going on behind the scenes than some piss poor nobody like yourself.

Dana>You kid

Deal with it!
You would rather believe Dana? Damn I guess you really are a white belt in terms of MMA knowledge if you think lyin' Dana is the person to listen to. Do you honestly think Holloway is hiding the truth from the public? Do you think the guy who is suffering the weight cut is openly lying to us so he doesn't need to move up?
What is your logic here? Do you think Holloway scared to move up?
What do I expect him to say? Well if it was that bad, he could've said something like this:

All I need to hear is three things:
Did Holloway pass his pre-fight medicals? (Yes)
Did Holloway make weight? (Yes)
Did Holloway feel good on the scale? (Yes)

I don't care what the fuck an unemployed smelly Dorito eating motherfucker has to say.

@DatSamboKid Hot damn you are STUPID arent you? You know there is a difference between Chiesa and Holloway, guess what it is? It something that goes around his waist, yes that's right its cause Holloway is the damn CHAMP at FW, you stupid clown. You expect him to act the same way as Chiesa when Chiesa has nothing to lose by going up to WW and Holloway does? You are beyond dumb.... LOL.

As for your Dana comments, its great how you follow the herd here and act as if EVERYTHING Dana is a lie. Yeah it is true Dana does lie but there are times he tells the truth. and like I said I would rather believe Dana who knows WTF is going on behind the scenes than a piss poor nobody like you.

Also its funny you say all you need to hear from Holloway is "is he medically clear to fight", well guess what genius? He wasnt cleared to fight either Khabib or Ortega and why? Cause he couldnt make weight both for those fights. Now take a sip of this humble tea cause you just got school fool.

Back