Why are we talking about social welfare when corporate welfare is by far our biggest cost?

My concept of god and religion are infinitely greater than “a book”.

I'll take this as a tacit admission of illiteracy.

Convenient your religious views flow free from the requirement to not be a selfish cunt who laps up the refuse of the rich.

Jobs that taxpayers subsidize to keep their employees out of poverty.

Funds them to keep politicians in their pocket. And yeah, nobody ever uses the "job creators" fairy tale to pander for votes :rolleyes:

I wonder which voters are most likely to fall for pandering:
58250662691e8820038b61e9-750-634.png

The working poor have to rent from, and work for, those corporations that own everything, and they do pay taxes on net, so it's all good.

Link

The rest are elderly who've paid into the system their whole lives, or children who's parents are the aforementioned working poor. Or disabled people.

... other than putting those people in line with an ebt in the first place. If median income had kept pace with the economy since 1970 it would be nearly double what it is today. That's happened because working class people lack the leverage to do anything about it. Thanks to people like yourself who buy into the idea that they are the enemy.

[quote
Tl/Dr: one earns keep, the other doesn't.....
Right, except the economy would shut down without low wage workers. Somebody has to do those jobs, and we rely on them.

And considering the rest are mostly kids who will eventually be consumers, and elderly who've already done their part, I guess that leaves one group we can just kill off. Looking at you, disabled people. Step up your game![/QUOTE]
I see mad excuses, and no the poor don't pay any federal taxes. Unless we just negate tax returns. Remind me what happens w/ state taxes for the poor on Federal tax returns? oh that's right

Corporate taxes related to GDP have dropped steadily for decades. They have been contributing less and less to the total economy, while we see bailout and tax cut after bailout and tax cut.

It’s called rectifying the inequality that has been present. There is a reason it has been dropping

If it's not a trillion or more annually, it certainly is over time, and has been costing us.

I don't have any figures now I'm playing fortnite at my desk while everyone is at the valentine's day party.
No Valentine this year? Damn, you're a loser.

It's the dimension where people are impressed by steak (and cooked outside no less, fancy!!) and spinach are status symbols.

"Got muh hotplate on the porch with the steak ooooh sizzlin, and got the spinach in a pot in that ther backyard!!"
You got some beef with grilling? Lol

I'll take this as a tacit admission of illiteracy.

Convenient your religious views flow free from the requirement to not be a selfish cunt who laps up the refuse of the rich.

I’m not sure why you’re commenting on my religion, I don’t think I’ve ever posted on the subject here, except to condemn the church’s response to the molestation scandal.

In a universe infinitesimally larger and smaller than what we experience daily as human beings, somehow I don’t think “God” is too concerned with me not being thrilled about those who refuse to help themselves.

I’m not sure why you’re commenting on my religion, I don’t think I’ve ever posted on the subject here, except to condemn the church’s response to the molestation scandal.

In a universe infinitesimally larger and smaller than what we experience daily as human beings, somehow I don’t think “God” is too concerned with me not being thrilled about those who refuse to help themselves.

Lol, it insists it is not christian, then throws in a little Aesop.

You just want an excuse to be a cunt. A safety net for the poor? Lazy fucks don't deserve it. Bailing out industry after industry, subsidizing industry after industry, or giving corporations a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut? They need it!!

I see mad excuses, and no the poor don't pay any federal taxes. Unless we just negate tax returns. Remind me what happens w/ state taxes for the poor on Federal tax returns? oh that's right
Excuses for what? Whatever your net taxes paid ends up being it doesn't really matter which coffers are filled. And then people draw from those coffers in a variety of ways.

Maybe some guy asks for tax money to perform a government contracting job most private citizens don't give a shit about, even though they pay for it.

Maybe some other guy asks for tax money to to supplement his job at Walmart.

Only real difference is what is on the application.

It’s called rectifying the inequality that has been present. There is a reason it has been dropping

Oh yes, and massive tax cuts for the rich, while fixing zero of the loopholes that allow them to skirt their taxes, that's really reigning them in.

Lol, it insists it is not christian, then throws in a little Aesop.

You just want an excuse to be a cunt. A safety net for the poor? Lazy fucks don't deserve it. Bailing out industry after industry, subsidizing industry after industry, or giving corporations a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut? They need it!!

I never called for no safety net. I’m just not for rewarding bad behavior.

Although I agree...when you look at a company like Amazon who is looking to build their new location every Democrat and Republican city are both fighting each other giving up tons of tax breaks to entice Amazon.

Yeah, you just see poverty, and blanket generalize about people being lazy. Good stone throw, hand hide combo.

Yes, and those lazy folks are taking advantage of the system, messing it up for those who genuinely need it.

Yes, and those lazy folks are taking advantage of the system, messing it up for those who genuinely need it.

So, from a position of ignorance and callous nature, you make blanket generalizations about people you know nothing about. It's quite easy to see why you're a MAGimp. ruff!
Gimp+dog+not+nsfw+who+wants+to+be+meh+dog_abfce8_5199753.gif

So, from a position of ignorance and callous nature, you make blanket generalizations about people you know nothing about. It's quite easy to see why you're a MAGimp. ruff!
Gimp+dog+not+nsfw+who+wants+to+be+meh+dog_abfce8_5199753.gif

Actually my views come from personal experience.

Oh yes, and massive tax cuts for the rich, while fixing zero of the loopholes that allow them to skirt their taxes, that's really reigning them in.

What are these loopholes exactly? If they are so significant how come the rich still pay all the taxes? Educate yourself rather than parroting liberal talking points

Back