why are you working out so much? whats wrong with you?

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by RockstarChris, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Hotora86

Hotora86 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do they address you per "j123"? :D

This is the reaction I get:

[​IMG]

2. j123

j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

Naw, they address me as "Future sherdog Mod p4p GOATest ever lived"

Hotora86 likes this.
  3. Phlog

Phlog Dad Belt

Since I got a cows milk protein allergy that shit got real easy.

4. Demogoblin

Demogoblin Black Belt

well pushups in good form and very slowly help my lower back but they hurt my hand which got broken a year ago ( pick your poison right)
    i use to workout every day

my neck is helped by doing pulling with weights with pulling very slowly but with the fact the bones came out of my hand a year ago its very hard to pull the weights and squeeze and hold it for a pino seconds so sometimes at the gym if i dont have anti inflamatory in me it makes it worse .. and happy new years BTW

PorkPiePusher likes this.
  5. AshiharaFan

AshiharaFan Brown Belt

Happy New Year to you my friend. I hope you continue to make progress and get better.

Demogoblin likes this.
  6. Demogoblin

Demogoblin Black Belt

well dymanic stretching helps a bit, well here is the thing man static stretches or any kind of stretch were you are just holding it and counting the numbers just absolutley jack shit for fibromyligia being i studied to a Peronal trainer 10 years ago but i stopped once i got fibromyliga she taught the differrence between static stretch and dyamic .. i think i may get ankle brace or wrist strap brace with one pound and do dyamic stretches that way i know stretching using weights doesnt work but if you have a lot of size and its just freakin one pound .. i cant hurt .. one day maybe ( me one of the thousands) can meet one of the millions ( beautiful girls with fibromylgia ) and maybe i can help her through dark times i know fibromylgia in and out like a book .. but yeah fibromylgia it made me lose job and doesnt give you too much luck with the ladies i have to take lyrica to calm down my nerves .. i am sorry for my horrible
    punctuation and grammer its just i need coffee
    this video is how i feel about fibromylgia i feel like fibro is Negan and im Rick and Alexandria
    @AshiharaFan@porkpiepusher @corpse

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    AshiharaFan likes this.