Why aren’t people in awe of my cat?

Pound for pound, house cats are the most impressive feline killers.

Relative to their size, they are more powerful, more agile, they jump higher, climb better, and run faster(except for cheetahs obviously) than any of the big cats.

The perfect killing machines in a little 10lb body.

Pound for pound, house cats are the most impressive feline killers.

Relative to their size, they are more powerful, more agile, they jump higher, climb better, and run faster(except for cheetahs obviously) than any of the big cats.

The perfect killing machines in a little 10lb body.

I hope these 10lb cats are being tested regularly.

I hope these 10lb cats are being tested regularly.
cat_005_comp_v026.0058thumbnail-e1276387765912.jpg

All natty baby.

That front one looks like a lover not a fighter...the Long hair looks a bit cranky..

Actually exactly the other way around. Long Hair fucks up Big Ears without question when push comes to shove though.

Actually exactly the other way around. Long Hair fucks up Big Ears without question when push comes to shove though.

That’s what I thought, reread, Long hair is the cranky ass kicker..

That’s what I thought, reread, Long hair is the cranky ass kicker..

Only when they fuck with his girl. Big Ears is the neighborhood bully. She'll go out and wreck shop while Long Hair chills on the balcony with me. Only when the sounds of feline mortal combat go on for over fifteen minutes he'll lazily get up and waddles over to wreck shop. Same thing with his ex. Apart from that he's the most lovable cat in the world. Most chilled out creature I've ever known yet Alpha as fuck.

Sometimes I wish I was more like him lol

Back