Why can't they invent a brand new candy bar?

When was the last time you remember seeing a brand new, previously unheard of candy bar? I don't even remember the last time I saw that. I see them combining 2 name brand candies....like stuffing Reese's Pieces inside Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. And I see them making versions of name brand candy bars with nuts and without nuts. But why can't somebody just come out with something completely new?

Why?

hersheys-gold-candy-bars-130169-im01.jpg

Regardless, there is only so much shit you can do with chocolate. I think we are pretty well covered. Would like to see a resurgence of PB Max and Barnone though.

hersheys-gold-candy-bars-130169-im01.jpg

Regardless, there is only so much shit you can do with chocolate. I think we are pretty well covered. Would like to see a resurgence of PB Max and Barnone though.

Yeah but it's like I said, it's Hershey's and it's just a variation on what they've already done with their classic chocolate bars. It's not really "new" it's just a new variation. And I haven't tried them but it looks pretty good.

Regardless, there is only so much shit you can do with chocolate.

Doesn't even have to use chocolate. I used the example earlier of Payday's. They have no chocolate and they decided to put the nuts on the OUTSIDE of the bar....and they're great. That's the kind of outside the box thinking I'm saying we need today.

No need.

Snickers, Twix and Kit Kats are good enough.

It’s all about the protein bars bro. They came up with about 10 million different ones in the past 3 years

take 5/thread...

or deep fried full sized fig newtons in chocolate panko...

One of my favorite candy stories was from when I was a kid in NY.
My favorite player had his own candy bar, Reggie Jackson's Home Run Candy.

One game they gave away a bar to every kid in attendance. This was before anyone gave a fuck if you died from your peanut allergy.

So Reggie comes up to bat, and the kids in the stands started throwing them, raining home runs down on our hero.

Reportedly, two nearby Yankees who didn't much like Jackson's arrogance were heard joking.
"Reggie Jackson's candy. It's the only candy that'll tell you how great it is when you open the package"

it's chocolate with malt. It's done well. Definitely worth it of you're in East Asia, you know after you visit some trannys, but some chocolate

What kind of foods did you cut out exactly?

I cut out all junk food, and all high carb sugar food. No candy, chips, baked goods, pasta. I replaced white bread with Whole wheat (Ezekiel is the best). I changed my bowl of ice cream at night to fruit. I switched from sugar cereals to oatmeal with fruit and nuts or same with low sugar cereal. I changed chips to celery and carrots with dip, although occasionally I will have veggie chips or straws. I switched to water only, or seltzer. Diet soda is as bad as regular. (I did not cut weekend alcohol). Pasta was changed to veggie or whole wheat pasta.
In the beginning I also toned down all bread, but I added it back in when I lost 20.
I also firmly believe it’s what I added to my diet that helped. Everyday I added good fats like a serving of walnuts or almonds with my breakfast. I also added avocado when I eat a burger or salad. I added blueberries and half a banana every day. Superfoods.

Also if you are gonna eat bad, limit the damage. So have a slice of pizza, but not 3. If you have to eat fatst food, have only 1 item and no sides like fries. So in a pinch I may eat a burger at McDonald’s but only that. I have kept weight off and have a six pack again. I actually excercise less now.

Yeah but it's like I said, it's Hershey's and it's just a variation on what they've already done with their classic chocolate bars. It's not really "new" it's just a new variation. And I haven't tried them but it looks pretty good.

Doesn't even have to use chocolate. I used the example earlier of Payday's. They have no chocolate and they decided to put the nuts on the OUTSIDE of the bar....and they're great. That's the kind of outside the box thinking I'm saying we need today.

It's definitely something new. It's infused with caramel. What do you expect them to do? Create a new species of cocoa plant?

I'm going to invent one, it's just going to be a chocolate shell filled with corn syrup. "Only 250 grams of sugar per bar."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back