Why Chael Sonnen is the best trash talker in MMA

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Of Course to be fair, Conor backs his trash talk most of the time and has actually become a champ, or a champ champ. His trash talk and mental warfare is up there and he knows how to get inside his opponents head.

But for me the number one reason I put Chael ahead of Conor McGregor, is because he almost never uses profanity.

Now I don't really care if you use profanity or not, but it takes more IQ to trash talk someone using only wittiness than it takes calling them a mad backwards cunt or a little Brazilian bitch.

For those of you who don't know about Chael. He lived a really tough life. He grew up in the mean streets of West Linn Oregon. He has seen and been through things that most of you wimps couldn't handle.

When he was 11 years old he was at a park just minding his own business. Then he saw a guy take a stick of gum and put it in his mouth but tossed the wrapper on the ground. He PUBLICLY LITTERED! Of course someone came along and eventually picked it up but for those few moments the law was violated in his neighborhood.

How about the time when Chael was on the sidewalk and watched man cross the road but did not stay inside the lines? He was PUBLICLY JAYWALKING! A cop was right there and he didn't do anything. There were many years where Chael's father didn't even make 100 grand... or barely made 100 grand. Sure, he had a maid but she only came twice a week but what do you think happened for the other 5 days? Those dishes didn't wash themselves! You think those clothes got themselves in the hamper?!

His neighbors were twin girls who got a Mercedes for their birthday but they only got one. THEY HAD TO SHARE THAT CAR! WHO GETS TO DRIVE TODAY? Chael had to see these things!!!

So when someone asks him if he was scared to go to Brazil he obviously hasn't seen what Chael has seen and hasn't been in the mean streets of West Linn Oregon.

GlumBigheartedKawala-small.gif

Well I enjoyed Chael's trash talking more back in the days when he was making fun of Brazil. I also enjoyed Conor's humor before he was inactive because of his injury and talked trashed about the whole FW division.

Because we all know its a character. And he's funny as fuck

I love Chael P but tl:dr TS is a madman. Focus on the fights more.

considering he pays somebody else to come up with his lines, no, no he is not.

i don't know, i liked when Conor called Khabib "you little fuel"

I used to hate him, but then realized, hes the only guy that fought shogun, rampage, wanderlei, Anderson, Jon Jones, AND Fedor...
but then realized Stephan Bonnar is just a Fedor away from Chael in legacy

I believe Chael was the first Main event UFC fighter to publicly disrespect the folks from Brazil, he did it with great humour and I don't recall any profanities. From Anderson's wife making him a steak, Nog trying to feed a bus a carrot and the Black belt with your happy meal comments he will forever get my vote for first and best.

It’s ok. His best stuff was about the Nog bros and a bus

all you need to know about Chael "west lynn gangsta" Sonnen is he flipped when he was convicted of money laundering on only $65,000.

Sonnen is a licensed realtor in Oregon. In 2006, as the agent for a home sale, he told the title company to pay a plumbing company owned by Sonnen's mother[100] for repairs, even though he knew they would not be carried out. After the mortgage company agreed to the loan, the plumbing company was paid $69,000 and, at Sonnen's direction, paid the home buyer $65,000.[101] On January 3, 2011, Sonnen pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with mortgage fraud. After agreeing to testify against others involved in the investigation,[102] he was fined $10,000 and sentenced to two years probation.[103]

He's just like Dom - cheesy and cringe pseudo-intellectual.

Didn't read op but chaels Brazil trash talk was his best material. The nog Bros petting the bus and the Brazilian kids playing in the mud was gold. His recent Fedor trash talk was shit. Conor on another level. Ali A. Image is forever ruined imo over the terrorist rat comment. How many times has Floyd's family heard fuck tha maywedda's? Just to name a few.

prime trash talking Conor was ok but jumped the shark when he became just a nasty drunk

Prime trash talking Chael is, of course
undefeated

Back