Why Chael Sonnen is the best trash talker in MMA

Conor definitely is a shit shit talker, it's just the average UFC fighter is pretty retarded as well, so it works.

Chael is a legit smart individual.

I guess you didn’t know that Doug Crosby (the shitty mma judge) was paid by sonnen to write a lot of his trash talk . That alone should disqualify him from the conversation of best trash talker

Using second hand scripts from the WWE doesn´t make you a great trash talker. Bisping completely shut him down. For on the fly trash talk Bisping is the king in MMA

Not really

It’s just rehearsed low level pro wrestling material

I used to hate him, but then realized, hes the only guy that fought shogun, rampage, wanderlei, Anderson, Jon Jones, AND Fedor...
but then realized Stephan Bonnar is just a Fedor away from Chael in legacy
Man...good point. Chael P .may just have the GOAT resume!

I go Conner no 1 and Chael no 2 trash talkers in MMA. I use to put Chael 1st but I think Conner overtook him lately with the whole Khabib jumping the cage bit. Conner and his team really got to him.

I could only point you to Jordan breen podcasts where it was discussed at length . I don’t think it’s a widely known and discussed about topic outside the mma media . I just know that Doug is pretty tapped into the mma fighter world because he’s a stunt coordinator on film sets and gets these guys a lot of gigs . If you really are interested PM me and I’ll point you in the way of more info

He rips off pro wrestling promos verbatim and tricks MMA fans into thinking he's creative

I enjoy it . But he copied pretty much most of his lines from past MMA.and wwf
He has nothing original
But most new fans didn't know where he stole lines from. He introduced loads . Much respect

Chael is undefeated in trash talk and mma. He's held every single title of every single weight class of every single organization he has fought for. When you are the greatest of all time, they got a name for you............Chael Sonnen

Back