Why CM Punk? Why Not Someone Else?

Mario Lopez? Do you want Floyd to die?
Pretty-Much-Everything-About.gif

Quazi famous. People really don't get how big a deal CM Punk was in WWE. I don't think there has been any legit talk of Floyd vs Punk. Just people speculating cause it is two dudes who aren't experienced who have big names. For Floyd has to be worth it money wise to do it. Other than Conor isn't anyone he makes more money with than Punk.
giphy.gif

It would be an interesting experiment. We saw what happened when an elite boxer fought an elite mma fighter in Randy vs. Toney. So the logical next step is what happens when an elite boxer fights the absolute worst person in the company. Will the one dimensional great still lose to the multi dimensional amateur? Would be kind of cool to find out.

It would be an interesting experiment. We saw what happened when an elite boxer fought an elite mma fighter in Randy vs. Toney. So the logical next step is what happens when an elite boxer fights the absolute worst person in the company. Will the one dimensional great still lose to the multi dimensional amateur? Would be kind of cool to find out.
Floyd vs Artem then.

i find myself caring about mma less and less everyday

i used to fucking LOVE this shit

Lol maybe I’m just in a good mood because I finally finished this job and got off earlier than expected and haven’t seen my wife in 2 days but that Owen Wilson comment made me lol.

CM Punk has stated interest in fighting in the UFC, and then proved that he is horrible at MMA, when he tried it. So what?! All he is now, is a quazi-famous former WWE personality, who can't fight.

tenor.gif

Why is he any better of an opponent for Floyd Mayweather, than any other famous guy? Why not have Floyd fight Vin Deisel or Jason Statham for his Octagon debut? Or bring Manny Pacquiao over to fight MMA. Maybe he can fight Mario Lopez.

My point is, CM Punk is nothing in MMA. It would be just as easy to sell a fight against Owen Wilson for Floyd.

Floyd is just going to knock them out anyway, then set up a McGregor fight...

So who can the UFC get to fight Floyd in his Octagon debut, some old guy who still calls himself Punk??

tumblr_orlwt02MH71usb64to1_500.gif
giphy.gif
Floyd-Mayweather-Jump-Rope-GIF-02.gif

Because Vin and the other famous guys don't want to get punched in the face and they don't want to take a pay cut. If you want to make a point, make it make fucking sense, ffs.

Give Demetrious his red panty night.

Because Vin and the other famous guys don't want to get punched in the face and they don't want to take a pay cut. If you want to make a point, make it make fucking sense, ffs.
giphy.gif

A pay cut? lol Any kind of fight with Floyd, is not a "pay cut" for anybody. In this make believe universe, IF Vin Deisel trained MMA for 6 months and signed to fight Floyd. You really think what he'd make for those 3 months, and 1 night would be a pay cut for him?

Go away goofball. Go take a siesta.

I would pay to watch mayweather fight mario lopez.

Dont sleep on CMs wrestling background though.

He wasn't that big a deal.

He was an outsider star during probably their weakest era.

He was super over with a specific demographic, but everyone knew he had a short shelf life due to his many limitations. He was never long term, "face of the company" champ material.
I know you aint coming at me with that Scott Steiner name of yours. He was the biggest star not named Cena for like 5 years. In WWE that is a big deal. People still chant his name, he was a big deal.

If you're Floyd Mayweather & you can make your MMA debut while simultaneously making upwards of a 1/2 billion dollars, why WOULDN'T you choose CM Punk?!

On the other hand, if you're the UFC & you want to split a potential billion dollars off of Mayweather's MMA debut, why would you sacrifice the integrity of your roster by sacrificing anyone other than a "fighter" who has pretty much been discounted as a fighter?

It's been a disaster. He never fights.

cm punk had an interest in competing MMA.... everyone else you mentioned does not have interest in competing MMA.

obvious and simple answer, is obvious and simple answer.

Back