Why Conor Should not be Supported

The last thing we need is more guys acting like this,but its gonna happen.
Like it or not, but this is sports entertainment, most fans aren't paying $65 to watch 2 grown men be respectful to each other and compliment each other's skills and talk about how great the other fighter is, nah fuck that, nobody wants to see that shit.

The international fans can care about it tho because they don't gotta pay shit, so they like that type of shit. Not American fans tho, we demand entertainment, since we're the ones paying for PPV's.

Like it or not, but this is sports entertainment, most fans aren't paying $65 to watch 2 grown men be respectful to each other and compliment each other's skills and talk about how great the other fighter is, nah fuck that, nobody wants to see that shit.

The international fans can care about it tho because they don't gotta pay shit, so they like that type of shit. Not American fans tho, we demand entertainment, since we're the ones paying for PPV's.
People can have a personality and be compelling without this dolly through a window shit. We all wanted to see him fight khabib anyway.

I'm fine with the trash talk and glamour. I'm not fine with him injuring innocent people who have financial needs, not allowing them to do their job.

Conor is getting everybody on his fight card PAID more than they've ever been paid before for a fight, he's changing the game on how fighters should be paid, if you hate his actics, then you support fighters being poor and broke after they retire.

Changing the game so much that when he went to another sport for one fight he made 4 times his ufc career earnings

Your hypothesis needs work

Well if we shouldn't support fighters because of there conduct outside the octagon that list could be a mile long and that is just shit we know about.

I think you can disapprove of someone's actions and still be a fan.

I don't support Conor.

I worship him.

Why Conor should be supported:

To piss off people like TS.

{<Mcgoat}

Another reason is that he's not an MMA fighter anymore so it would be weird to support someone who is not fighting. :p

TS,
This why you should support Conor. He committed a terrible offense. However, he has publicly and privately apologized for his actions. He seems legitimately contrite. He is and will pay restitution to those he impacted physically and financially.

Every deserves a second chance if they are truly remorseful and willing to make changes.

You’re passion (poorly placed) shines through when you suggest he pay for borgs sons medical expenses. Why should he? He has absolutely NOTHING to do with the child’s condition

If your looking for a fighter to not supp, look no further than Jon Jones. I watched his hearing (because I’m a geek). He showed no contrition, or willingness to change. He’s made no effort to affect a change

I don't live in america and your post is overrated.

wherever you live you share they idea about being talked about always being positive, so it doesn't really matter where you live or if you're american

Back