Why Conor Should not be Supported

there are about 1,000 reasons why conor should not be supported.

wherever you live you share they idea about being talked about always being positive, so it doesn't really matter where you live or if you're american
Then why did you assume I was american, dipshit?

It's not always positive but it helps gain popularity either way, and more popularity = more money.

This is an entertainment business, but this is not a movie, there are real people and lives involved.

Conor's antics were not only illegal, but he injured innocent people. Among them, he injured Ray Borg, who has a newborn son who is struggling to survive after brain surgery. His eye was cut by glass and he could not fight. He is not a wealthy fighter, either.

He injured the hand of some UFC worker, who had absolutely nothing to do with this mess. Not to mention that to assault a fighter and his crowd when they're in the middle of a weight cut, the day before fighting is, well, plain cowardly.

Some might say that all of these people will sue Conor and make millions. But things are not as simple. Litigations take time and resources, particularly against someone with as much money as McGregor. It could take years.

If Conor had a morsel of dignity and honor, he would stop trying to emulate a mobster, and pay the people he injured promptly a fair compensation, without the need for arduous trials. But that won't happen.

Here comes the feelings brigade...

He also became a terrorist when he attacked the bus

Then why did you assume I was american, dipshit?

It's not always positive but it helps gain popularity either way, and more popularity = more money.

oh "dipshit", looks like I've upset your little pussy.

I assumed you were because you said something that's mostly believed by stupid americans (not all americans are stupid, and like you, some non americans are stupid)

and no, it's not as simple as you described, but I think those subtleties are way over your head

since you have a french knickname, I'll finish in french:
va chier petite tarlouze <Moves>

oh "dipshit", looks like I've upset your little pussy.

I assumed you were because you said something that's mostly believed by stupid americans (not all americans are stupid, and like you, some non americans are stupid)

and no, it's not as simple as you described, but I think those subtleties are way over your head

since you have a french knickname, I'll finish in french:
va chier petite tarlouze <Moves>
Like it or not, I am right. More attention = more publicity = more money.

That's how business works.

Maintenant va te faire enculer par une chèvre petit pd.

Back