Why did Adesanya duck the rightful contender (Jacare) ?

On paper Silva vs Adesanya is one of the best stylistic matches ever made. I can’t believe some people bitch and moan about this.

Jacare if im not mistaken has turned down more fights in the last 5 years as anybody on the roster.

you hear the UFC tryin to make fights for him all the time but nah he is a choosy diva.

i dont blame them one bit for making fights that fighters are willing to sign for.

I don't know but it would be cool if Israel come out and told the world that he likes to dress up in womens clothes and that he feels like he is a female.

Israel "The Gender Bender" Adesanya
This is a fucking stupid post but I lold.

Don't hear any mention of Jacare. He says he and Dana had the same opponent in mind but different plans of action and he sold Dana on his plan (which was obviously to fight on the Australia card as the comain to Whittaker).

Don't hear any mention of Jacare. He says he and Dana had the same opponent in mind but different plans of action and he sold Dana on his plan (which was obviously to fight on the Australia card as the comain to Whittaker).
Yeah you're right, I'm trippin. Well good. Now I'm just wondering why the UFC want this stud to beat up on old man Silva.

Yeah you're right, I'm trippin. Well good. Now I'm just wondering why the UFC want this stud to beat up on old man Silva.
Simply to build his brand. Anderson is still has the most recognizable name name at 185 even after alk he's been through. He should have retired long, long ago, but if he chooses to keep fighting then why not use him to build up the guy they hope to carry on what he's accomplished.

Dana came to him and they were looking to book him vs jacare to crown a clear contender for after whittaker-gastelum. Israel mentioned he had instead pushed and convinced them of a different opponent, who we later found out was Silva.

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ? THINK ABOUT IT

VPZxyX.gif
Simple! Israel knows Jacara beats him easy. A 43 year old out of prime Silva is easier stylistically, plus the name value

Why is everyone talking about Jacare “deserving” a title shot? He had numerous chances to secure a title shot, you know what happened? HE LOST! Whether it was Whittaker taking his lunch money or getting dropped like a bad habit against Romero and Gastelum. He doesn’t deserve shit.

Silva with hair wants to beat up bald Silva. It definitely does more for Silva with hair's career.

He gotta face The Cuban Missile at some point though, can't be ducking the man.

The sources you've quoted completely convinced me.

Jacare 2-2 in his last 4 and the 2 losses were against Whittaker and Gastelum, he's not 'the rightful contender' unless there's a new champion who isn't Whittaker or Gastelum.

Jacare won the Gastelum fight, imo. Very close fight, though. Draw would've been alright, too.

Bc he is Anderson's spiritual successor and this will be his only chance to fight him? You'd be a complete asshole and dumb fuck to pass up a fight with a legend while the legend isn't a complete shell of himself. It's a great fight on paper. Just enjoy it.

Fighting Anderson is a bad idea. Shame on people setting it up.

Adesanya fought 4 times last year. He's not ducking anyone, he's eliminating people from the hit list, one by one.

He's fighting Anderson next, for the Matrix belt.

ElementaryThoroughAnkole-max-1mb.gif

vs

bdFLUGk.gif

Hm....if he did that....he's a lot more clever than I thought.

As usual, Jacare won't get anywhere near the title, barring a double-shin fracture, which is the best outcome of the Israel-Anderoid fight.

Back