Why did Chuck never get into it with Dana?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally every other major star that's fought under the UFC banner has had a problem with Dana at some point. Randy, Tito, BJ, Wand, Jones, Anderson, even GSP!!! So why not Chuck?

I know Dana used to manage Chuck and I know they were friends. But Dana's been friends with a bunch of his fighters before and they usually end up mad at each other at some point. And Dana managed Tito at the same time he managed Chuck and we all know how Dana and Tito fell out.

So really, what was the difference between Chuck and every other major star that's ever fought for Dana?

Thoughts?

Because Chuck had that look in his eye

Maybe they’re actually friends? Or maybe Chuck has got that good dirt on Dana.

Him and Hughes too.
Frank mir too for a very long period of time

Chuck was a « anytime,anyone » kind of fighter and the two of them were friends for a long time before Chuck superstardom

funny when chuck did this wasted interview

Dana blamed the people that let chuck go on the show that day. absolutey zero blame on Chuck himself.
Dana definetly had his favourites. chuck was #1

They do coke together
This was honest to fuck the first thing that crossed my mind. Also I imagine Dana knows Chuck is not one to fuck with at ALL. Chuck isnt the kind of guy that worries about losing his job, lawsuits, or any of that gay shit. Say the wrong thing or cross him and hes knocking you out in iceman fashion

Dana blamed the people that let chuck go on the show that day. absolutey zero blame on Chuck himself.
Dana definetly had his favourites. chuck was #1

haha that's a great point! I remember that and you're right, Dana put zero blame on Chuck himself for that. lol he did blame Chuck's handlers. Any other fighter, especially if they were the face of the UFC like Chuck was at that point, and Dana would have lost his mind.

Dana forced Chuck to retire.

If Dana didn't offer Chuck that $100k+ per year executive job, they would've gotten into it.

Chuck never wanted to retire.

Dana forced Chuck to retire.

If Dana didn't offer Chuck that $100k+ per year executive job, they would've gotten into it.

Chuck never wanted to retire.

I never blamed Dana for that one though, that was the right decision. In fact, John Hackleman SHOULD have forced Chuck to retire. I think Chuck would've listened to him.

Because they are one step closer than Eskimo brothers

I never blamed Dana for that one though, that was the right decision. In fact, John Hackleman SHOULD have forced Chuck to retire. I think Chuck would've listened to him.
Nah. No man can tell another man when to retire. Dana bribed him with that executive job to force Chuck into retirement.

Back