Why did Conor McGregor have a boner at the weigh ins?

Because he really loves Money.

<{Fergie}>

Last edited:
He has a boner a lot at weight ins

maxresdefault.jpg

Thinking about baseball does different things to people from Europe.

He was wearing a cod piece. 15th 16th century thing that kings wore around their crotch to make their dick look bigger. He put it on to psychologically mess with Floyd, and just to cause chaos in general.

FJoTZpo.png

Because he's Irish and insecure about his small dong. So he takes supplements that aid bloodflow down there (horny goat weed, yohimbe, etc) which give you a semi hanger.

It looks like his dick starts way low, but he probably put his underwear up. Probably has practiced in the mirror (which guy hasn't).

I don't think it is a boner. My dick does the same thing because my nuts don't drop low. It is sensitive to temps so when it gets kind of chilly it firms up and pushes my dick up.

This will be my last post ever about the subject.

It looks like his dick starts way low, but he probably put his underwear up. Probably has practiced in the mirror (which guy hasn't).

I don't think it is a boner. My dick does the same thing because my nuts don't drop low. It is sensitive to temps so when it gets kind of chilly it firms up and pushes my dick up.

This will be my last post ever about the subject.

Pics or never happened.

Alpha's always rock a semi.

...just in case.

The dehydration concentrated his testosterone? Maybe its a part of his psychological warfare?

That would mess with my head if my opponent popped a bone.

Is this a shoop? I didnt notice that on TV

it's the bend, not the tip.

asians ITT

Back