Why did Conor McGregor have a boner at the weigh ins?

He ain’t getting 100m I can assure u it is closer to 60m and the fight has to sell. Don’t forget ufc will be taking a cut 25-30 percent. As for personal sponsorship I’m not sure if he has to only be wearing Reebok as per ufc deal. Floyd is making millions here, paddy power paid 1m for them boxers.
:rolleyes:

Some guys are growers, some are show-ers.

So hard to believe that a man has a larger than average dick? I used to play hockey and you see a lot of shit in the locker room. One dude on one of my old teams was nicknamed the hammer because his junk hung almost to his knees.

Dude calls himself black from the belly button down, maybe he's just packin heat. Why you shertards always so anxious to judge his dong come weigh-ins?
Question is, why is he so anxious to show it. Dont look all that impressive to me...

He's into the bbc

He pops boners quite often while putting on his shit show

Hitler was known for it too. He got a woody everytime he spoke in front of public and took some medicine to prevent it
Yes and he also apparently shat his pants, farted all the time, did meth, was gay, and on and on lol it seems like horseshit

Fock Euronews for carefully avoiding showing Conor's boner while reporting MayMac, they robbed me, robbed other fans
giphy.gif

Floyd wanted to touch Conor's penis to see if it really has magical powers. his hands are obviously broken and he is desperate.

Back