Why did Fedor never rematch any of his losses?

The only losses you should avenge are those losses you suffered in your prime.

Fedor never lost in his prime so he gives no fucks.

Werdum fight was absolutely in his prime and he was given a chance to avenge it however chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3).

Werdum fight was absolutely in his prime and he was given a chance to avenge it however chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3).

Fedor's prime was in 2005 you imbecile lol

2010= 5 years past his prime since you're not very good at math

Werdum loss was total luck. It's not like Werdum could submit anyone... and Hendo has pillow fists...

So it was not luck it was skills?
If werdum can submit anyone and did, it shows his skills not "total luck".

Fedor's prime was in 2005 you imbecile lol

2010= 5 years past his prime since you're not very good at math

That is just your opinion and a very bad one at that. There is no exact science or fact as to when his prime started or ended but most non bias non fedro nut huggers know his prime was still intact when he was strangled and tapped to Werdum. He was given an opportunity to avenge that loss however he chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3) lol. Try again loser.

That is just your opinion and a very bad one at that. There is no exact science or fact as to when his prime started or ended but most non bias non fedro nut huggers know his prime was still intact when he was strangled and tapped to Werdum. He was given an opportunity to avenge that loss however he chose to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3) lol. Try again loser.

Actually there is a perfect science to it, you just happen to be too dumb to understand.

Fedor won the world HW belt in 2003 against the #1 HW in the world at the time. That was as big as winning the UFC HW Belt today AKA the pinnacle of fighting. Fedor then won his next 9 fights with wins over Nog,Coleman, Randleman, Fujita, Goodridge and Kohsaka.

in 2005 Fedor won his 10th straight fight since winning the Pride FC HW Belt. It was the biggest fight of his life, his 24th career fight and he was absolutely in his prime at that point. The only way a person could disagree with this is if they are a dumb kid like you who just wasnt around at the time.

By 2006 no one wanted to fight him not even Barnett at Shockwave.

By 2007 the sport of MMA was going through a major transition stage and Fedor wasnt fighting much at all because he was a free agent and the UFC had trouble signing him after the buy out of Pride.

By the time he was in Affliction it was already 2008 and Fedor still had some flashes of brilliance but that same year he lost in Sambo to Ivanov, and then in 2009 his coaches were saying hes slowing down and then he looked pretty bad against Arlovski and looked bad against Rogers and anyone who watched his career could see he was on the downside and past his prime.

He finally lost to Werdum in 2010, 5 years after his prime.

See, its not that hard. My son of my 5th mistress.

Actually there is a perfect science to it, you just happen to be too dumb to understand.

Fedor won the world HW belt in 2003 against the #1 HW in the world at the time. That was as big as winning the UFC HW Belt today AKA the pinnacle of fighting. Fedor then won his next 9 fights with wins over Nog,Coleman, Randleman, Fujita, Goodridge and Kohsaka.

in 2005 Fedor won his 10th straight fight since winning the Pride FC HW Belt. It was the biggest fight of his life, his 24th career fight and he was absolutely in his prime at that point. The only way a person could disagree with this is if they are a dumb kid like you who just wasnt around at the time.

By 2006 no one wanted to fight him not even Barnett at Shockwave.

By 2007 the sport of MMA was going through a major transition stage and Fedor wasnt fighting much at all because he was a free agent and the UFC had trouble signing him after the buy out of Pride.

By the time he was in Affliction it was already 2008 and Fedor still had some flashes of brilliance but that same year he lost in Sambo to Ivanov, and then in 2009 his coaches were saying hes slowing down and then he looked pretty bad against Arlovski and looked bad against Rogers and anyone who watched his career could see he was on the downside and past his prime.

He finally lost to Werdum in 2010, 5 years after his prime.

See, its not that hard. My son of my 5th mistress.

Not reading that novel.

There is a stat thrown around here that fedro was the least hit fighter during his 10 year can crushing campaign. He took very limited damage plus he was fighting in a organization that had several fixed fights and promoted steroid usage (you know the stuff that will help you train harder and recover from injuries quicker). PLUS easy to take limited damage when one is fighting 0-1 pro wrasslers, mw lindland, Zulu, HMC, gatekeeper randleman, old ass Coleman, out of prime Sylvia, ogawa, etc. ALSO just beat Rodgers before losing to Werdum. Just another lame excuse by you fedorists...absolutely still in his prime against Werdum.

Stop. Get some help.

Not reading that novel.

There is a stat thrown around here that fedro was the least hit fighter during his 10 year can crushing campaign. He took very limited damage plus he was fighting in a organization that had several fixed fights and promoted steroid usage (you know the stuff that will help you train harder and recover from injuries quicker). PLUS easy to take limited damage when one is fighting 0-1 pro wrasslers, mw lindland, Zulu, HMC, gatekeeper randleman, old ass Coleman, out of prime Sylvia, ogawa, etc. ALSO just beat Rodgers before losing to Werdum. Just another lame excuse by you fedorists...absolutely still in his prime against Werdum.

Stop. Get some help.

You should read it because youre just a small boy he needs the knowledge.

You should read it because youre just a small boy he needs the knowledge.

Not reading some bs post by a fedor nut gobbler with dorito stained fingertips. I provide you a non bias opinion, something that you need. Now. Stop it. Get some help.

Not reading some bs post by a fedor nut gobbler with dorito stained fingertips. I provide you a non bias opinion, something that you need. Now. Stop it. Get some help.

youre a small boy who has never left the mid american basement you dwell in.

I eat seafood platters at fine dining restaurants that cost more than what your father makes in a month.

You're my son.

youre a small boy who has never left the mid american basement you dwell in.

I eat seafood platters at fine dining restaurants that cost more than what your father makes in a month.

You're my son.

So I’m your son but you eat at restaurants where the platters cost more than my father makes in a month???? Bekfast is all I have to say to you…you are literally to stupid to insult.

I would love to see Fedor avenge his fluke loss to doped hendo, not sure he would beat the 2 others though

Lol wow what?

He lost 3 fights in a row and got cut from Strikeforce. Werdum and Big Foot went on to better things while Fedor ended fighting Monson, Ishii, Rizzo and Jaideep
This guy is definitley blowing mods in the mod booth to not been give the bant hammer right now

Fedor most likely had a three fight contract with Strikeforce. After the Werdum loss he was scheduled to fight in the HW Grand Prix, where he would end up facing either Werdum or Overeem, who beat Werdum. That loss would then have been vindicated, kind of at least.

Fedor of course faced Bigfoot, and lost. The next month, however, Zuffa bought Strikeforce. Bigfoot had a fight in the GP booked and couldn't quit that to fight Fedor again, and with the heavyweights all busy Fedor ended up fighting Hendo, the LHW champion.

After the Hendo fight Fedor's contract was most probably up, and there was never really any chance of him coming to the UFC at that point. He was too expensive for Zuffa, and too important for M-1. Hendo's stock was really high at the time, and he was of course going to take a fight in the UFC, instead of going to M-1 in Russia.

So far it has been pretty unlikely that Fedor would ever get the chance to avenge his losses, but now there is at least a small chance. Hendo is retired, but could probably come back for some good money with Bellator. Bigfoot is a goner after he couldn't take TRT anymore. Werdum is not doing too badly, but Coker would probably love to sign a HW of that caliber, and it seems difficult for him to get back to title contention in the UFC.

I feel he was unlucky against all 3 strikeforce losses and could have won a rematch.

Isn’t that weird?

What you saying sherbrotendos?

Fedor wanted rematch after the Werdum loss Werdun refusedto give it to him most likely out of fear of Fedor demolishing him in a rematch at that time.

A rematch should have a symbolic meaning to be interesting, but the way he lost those fights isn't IMO such a big deal.

Werdum's victory was great, and would be cool be redone, but the Hendo loss looked more like a fluke and the Bigfoot was '' only '' a doctor stoppage (result of a big dominance of course).

Maybe the Mitrione one is the most interesting rematch right now.

It was the same with Mirko, the most symbolic losses were Randleman and Gonzaga, nobody besides a few fans really wanted to see Mirko face again Kongo, JDS, Schaub Mir or Nelson, those losses weren't that much of a shock at that time, more a disappointment.

Fedor fought horribly and lost to Bigfoot because of the doctor stoppage. Without that stoppage, who knows, because Bifgoot could barely walk after they stopped the fight. The achilles that Fedor tried hurt him badly and his gas tank was empty. He had to be limped away from the cage.

Werdum won legit because he trapped Fedor. Fedor got out of the first submission only to drive into the second one instead of standing. If they fought again i really doubt Fedor would go to the ground and Werdum has not looked great lately, even though his standup is much better.

Hendo was a fluke uppercut and 200 back of the head illegal punches.

Fedor fought horribly and lost to Bigfoot because of the doctor stoppage. Without that stoppage, who knows, because Bifgoot could barely walk after they stopped the fight. The achilles that Fedor tried hurt him badly and his gas tank was empty. He had to be limped away from the cage.

Werdum won legit because he trapped Fedor. Fedor got out of the first submission only to drive into the second one instead of standing. If they fought again i really doubt Fedor would go to the ground and Werdum has not looked great lately, even though his standup is much better.

Hendo was a fluke uppercut and 200 back of the head illegal punches.
werdum imo only guy to school fedor

I love hendo but fedor wins 8 out of 10 imo

I would love to see Fedor avenge his fluke loss to doped hendo, not sure he would beat the 2 others though
hendo bad mofo. But most i think fedo r wins if they fought 10 times
hendo could beat anyone

Back