Why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to own guns ?

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The leftists keep saying that gun control is safe thing. How safe was it for the Jews who were forbidden from owning guns just one year before the holocaust began ?

Either the left is ignorant or complicit in their view of gun control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_the_German_Jews

On a side note, I've got a Ruger .38 snub nose with a Crimson Trace I'm looking to trade. Holla at ya boy if you're interested !

The leftists keep saying that gun control is safe thing. How safe was it for the Jews who were forbidden from owning guns just one year before the holocaust began ?

On a side note, I've got a Ruger .38 snub nose with a Crimson Trace I'm looking to trade. Holla at ya boy if you're interested !

Doesn't matter who or where it is: it is always dangerous for the state to have a monopoly on power

Nice one.

I take the bate. The NSDAP was the pro gun party they relaxed gun laws compared to the previous government.
They did not take guns away from the Jews because they didn't have any guns in the first place the same as the rest of Germany.
Also if you know anything about the 3rd Reich. You would know that Jews weren't considered citizens.

Also how could 800.000 Jew with guns defend themselves against the 3rd Reich when all of Europe weren't able to?

Nice one.

I take the bate. The NSDAP was the pro gun party they relaxed gun laws compared to the previous government.
They did not take guns away from the Jews because they didn't have any guns in the first place the same as the rest of Germany.
Also if you know anything about the 3rd Reich. You would know that Jews weren't considered citizens.

Also how could 800.000 Jew with guns defend themselves against the 3rd Reich when all of Europe weren't able to?

If it wouldn't have helped, why did Hitler disarm them prior ?
It's because they would have had a chance. Instead, they became lambs to the slaughter.

when will the holocaust in japan begin due to their not having guns?

which liberals are saying "no guns" in any numbers that matter?

It's because they would have had a chance. Instead, they became lambs to the slaughter.

No he didn't disarm them. It is impossible to disarm someone who doesn't have any weapons in the first place.
Germany has always been a disarmed nation.

Sorry mate not 100% sure what you mean.
But it general what do you think 800.000 Jews in Nazi Germany could have done?

It may not have prevented the death of millions of them, but it would have saved moJewish lives, and killed some more Nazis in the process.

leftists are literally Hitler <seedat><Kpop775>

most jews went semi-willingly anyway, due to the frog in the boiling water mentality. they never thought that a genocide was about to take place.

also, in many places the jews were rounded up in the middle of the night on an individual basis. they werent even sure what was going on. so if they'd had guns, some of them may have fought back (futily), but most had no warning of what was about to happen to them.

when will the holocaust in japan begin due to their not having guns?

which liberals are saying "no guns" in any numbers that matter?

LOL - do you enjoy lying this much ?

"The Citizens of Japan are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, but only after submitting to a lengthy licensing procedure.[59] After ten years of shotgun ownership, a licence-holder may apply to obtain a rifle."

There are limits, but there is no full ban on guns in Japan.

The left is literally Hitler.

They're more like the bolsheivks since they adhere to the marxist philosophy. The bolsheviks are the greatest murderers in European history. They killed over 60 million Europeans between 1918-1980.

It's the greatest horror the media refuses to tell the masses.

Doesn't matter who or where it is: it is always dangerous for the state to have a monopoly on power

Or allow the state to deny the right of self defense...which is what many leftists advocate for.

It may not have prevented the death of millions of them, but it would have saved moJewish lives, and killed some more Nazis in the process.

Which Jewish lives would have been saved?
I mean most of the Eastern European and Russian Jews were armed. But the SS and Gestapo still killed them.
And that was in occupied territory.

Please explain how gun owner ship would have prevent Jewish death in Nazi Germany?

This really needed its own thread. A completely fresh perspective. I've never seen anyone put gun control and the Third Reich together before. It really makes one think.

Which Jewish lives would have been saved?
I mean most of the Eastern European and Russian Jews were armed. But the SS and Gestapo still killed them.
And that was in occupied territory.

Please explain how gun owner ship would have prevent Jewish death in Nazi Germany?

It would have, at worst, killed Nazis. Even if it didn't save a single Jewish life, it would have taken more Nazi lives.

When the popualtion is unarmed, they become slaves. Look at the Taliban's gun control on the Afghan population. Saddam made it illegal for Shia and Kurds to own guns.

Back