Why did IGN give far cry primal a 7.9?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is this evidence reviews are bought and paid for? That game was a steaming pile of dogshit, there's no way in hell that game should've gotten anything past a 6.

That's a shitty deal if you're paying for a 7.9 instead of a 9 or 10.

They also gave Far Cry 4 an 8.5 when It was just basically Far Cry 3.2.

<{fry}>

I'm pretty sure they been bought and payed for years judging by their crazy review numbers.

Same reason Naughty Dog games get 12/10 best game eva with each release despite doing nothing innovative and ripping their plots and story beats straight out of other media.

They also gave Far Cry 4 an 8.5 when It was just basically Far Cry 3.2.

<{fry}>

I'm pretty sure they been bought and payed for years judging by their crazy review numbers.

Yea they gave final fantasy 8.2 they either have a mad hard on for ubisoft or a hidden agenda

More evidence for a case that was solved long ago.

Only idiots give IGN reviews any credibility.

Yep, played for a day and returned that shit the next.

The first couple of hours are pretty great to be fair. After that it becomes apperent the game is about as deep as a kiddie pool though. I didn't pay money to play it, If I had paid 60 bucks I'd be a bit pissed probably.

I'd rate it 7/10.

Last edited:
Weird how people always single out IGN while failing to acknowledge that they're usually in line with the aggregate scores from tens or hundreds of other review sites.

"All gaming sites' reviews suck ass and they were paid off until they agree with me" - every gamer on the internet

Weird how people always single out IGN while failing to acknowledge that they're usually in line with the aggregate scores from tens or hundreds of other review sites.

Theyre all bought and paid for, brah.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

I don't know how they have been recently but years back it was plain as day. Of course gamespot is not innocent anymore, we all know about the Kane and Lynch incident

Liked FC4 and Primal myself. Not as good as 3 but I still liked them. Plat'd Primal.

Dont know why people shit on the Far Cry games so much, never played Primal but Far Cry 4 was a great game as was Far Cry 3. They deserve their scores way more than most games.

Dont know why people shit on the Far Cry games so much, never played Primal but Far Cry 4 was a great game as was Far Cry 3. They deserve their scores way more than most games.
I thought 3 and it's expansion were pretty well liked?

Back