Why did Ngannou get so many dislikes for this interview?

ngannou basically said africans leave their country b/c its a shithole and they want better for their kids
he agrees w trump but is too racist to admit

Lmao are you kidding me? I wouldn't be surprised if you actually bought his products lol. Just take a look at this video and come back to me. Alex Jones is a grubby opportunist making money out of dumb people.

Watched that video and you proved nothing. People make predictions every day; you're literally on Sherdog the land of predictions, and sometimes they don't pan out. You can't claim an off-the-cuff prediction or observation is a statement of fact and then claim you "refuted" him because the prediction didn't exactly come true. You chose a bitch move and posted some hack video about prediction, when you know I meant for you to refute a statement of fact by Alex Jones.

Hell let's examine the very first thing they listed on the video, the dollar value thing. Prediction #1, 10, He was absolutely right; he stated specifically that if the dollar continues to follow the trend in 2008 it would be worth 10% of it's value at the time. You can literally do the math and see this. Therefore the video didn't actually refute his claim, and the dollar was seriously devalued 2 years after, but not to that extent. So that's falsehood #1 from your video.

Prediction #2, 3, 6, 8, 9, (note how they're counting the same statements on different dates as multiple predictions, when they're hardly even predictions in the first place) In the video was he said that a staged inaugural bombing was a serious possibility; he did not make this as a statement of fact. In fact, the Secret Service and Obama were so "worried" about one being committed by 4 random Somalis they pulled from a hat, who were affiliated with al-Shabbab that Obama had a pre-planned speech ready in the event it happened: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/axelrod-obama-inauguration_n_6653600.html . But magically Rahm Emanuel, a mayor, had information on this and it didn't happen? That's pretty suspicious, and that's what he was referring to in those two broadcasts. If you ever actually listened, rather than take out of context clips, you would know this.

#4 He says we'll probably have a WWIII in a few years. Oh yeah you totally refuted his off-the-cuff statement; meanwhile, the Arab Spring happened right after which overthrew multiple governments, Russia annexed parts of Ukraine, ISIS formed from the ashes of all this and a resume to fighting occurred while they were directly funded by Pakistan and Iran which we've been fighting in the 8 years after he made this statement, but yeah it's totally not an international world war that's been building up and escalating.

#5 "16 year olds martial law". This was a direct reference to a New York Times article about a radical militarization of the Explorers Scouts, who are a Boy Scouts affiliate that generally trains them for jobs as Firefighters or police officers. (SOURCE: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html) They randomly started training them in shit like counter-terrorism; here's a quote from the New York Times article he's referencing: “The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago, is training thousands of young people in skills used to confront terrorism, illegal immigration and escalating border violence — an intense ratcheting up of one of the group’s longtime missions to prepare youths for more traditional jobs as police officers and firefighters.” They were doing this under the supervision of Homeland Security, and therefore their operations and training were based on US soil. It was around this time that things about Homeland Security started leaking, including a leaked 2006 document from the US Military Police about enacting martial law using the same tactics he implied could be used. Here's the fucking pdf file: https://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf

#7 "They're planning to collapse 15 European nations." He mentions a total financial collapse in the Eurozone. This statement was made at the beginning of the Greek bank crisis. It literally did collapse, and thus his prediction was correct. Now they owe ridiculous amounts of money to China who are propping them up to this very day 8 years later.
Source on the actual crash (just a random one, there are thousands you could find): http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-greece-banks-crisis-20150628-story.html
Source on the Chinese influence (scholarly article): https://www.gtap.agecon.purdue.edu/resources/download/6263.pdf

I could keep going but it's getting a bit tiresome. You're just another ass who doesn't want to do any research himself and just posts the first thing that pops on Google without doing your due diligence, so that you can just ignore all counter-arguments and keep spreading bullshit while attacking strawman arguments.

Ngannou was recently interviewed about Donald Trump's derogatory comments about some countries, and is the case with most immigrants who heard about those comments, he said America should feel ashamed of such a man being their president. Am I missing something here because the dislikes are almost as much as the likes for this video, and this quite frankly is shocking.

Ngannou epitomizes a hard working, humble and thankful immigrant, and it is seeing great people like Ngannou which make Trump's bigoted views all the more abhorrent.

He wouldn't rollover for trumps and his deplorables. I'm with him 100%. F8ck trump and his racists bandwagons; tiki-torch burning inbreds.

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner." - Benjamin Franklin
LA, NYC and non-citizens voting illegally don't speak for the rest of America.

Another lying deplorable. Do you also burn tiki-torch in your spare time?

yeah it is a relative term and that's why I don't understand people would be so angry about it being used considering it's somewhat ambiguous. You can bring poor people in but theres need to be some sort of restriction on how many and where from, if you believe certain countries ideologies won't blend with yours you have every right to deny them. Every country in the world has policies and restrictions but apparently first world western countries arent allowed them.

Correct me if im wrong (im not american) but merit already plays a role doesn't it? If you have a university education you are more likely to get in than someone else. They also try to background checks. Most of the time, realistically you arent even investing into the immigrant but instead investing into the fact that they will have children.

We can cry about wanting more Norwegians (who are ironically way more liberal than conservative americans who want more of them) but unless youre prepared to allow massive benefits, youre gonna have a hard time enticing them to come here.

The poem was added much later and since when do we base our policy on a poem written by a random?

The statue was dedicated in 1886 and the poem was attached to it in 1902 thats not that much later. The poem has been on it for more than a 100 years.

You are an embarrassment to whatever country you come from.
The statue was dedicated in 1886 and the poem was attached to it in 1902 thats not that much later. The poem has been on it for more than a 100 years.
That's 16 years later and the poem had nothing whatsoever to do with the statue or its intended sentiment. It was tacked-on much later, yes 16 years is much later.

That's 16 years later and the poem had nothing whatsoever to do with the statue or its intended sentiment. It was tacked-on much later, yes 16 years is much later.

Lol ya man liberty had nothing to do with liberty. Its not like americans chose to associate that poem to the statue. Civil rights were tacked-on much later too. Guess theyre not legit either lol /sacrasm

because were sick of anti white propaganda

jk
Typical representative of a person who's clearly shown himself to be a disgrace to our country and the human race. Explains how he got elected.

Lol ya man liberty had nothing to do with liberty. Its not like americans chose to associate that poem to the statue. Civil rights were tacked-on much later too. Guess theyre not legit either lol /sacrasm
The poem has nothing to do with liberty you doofus, nor did we want the "wretched refuse of your teeming shore." On Ellis Island they administered intelligence tests and other measures for immigrants.

Oh, a throw away line tacks on "yearning to breathe free," so that means we have to accept every line of it. Forever. Liberty man!

The poem has nothing to do with liberty you doofus, nor did we want the "wretched refuse of your teeming shore." On Ellis Island they administered intelligence tests and other measures for immigrants.

Oh, a throw away line tacks on "yearning to breathe free," so that means we have to accept every line of it. Forever. Liberty man!

The poem has nothing to do with liberty even though its on the fucking pedestal on a plaque. It was written 1883 to raise money for the statue and was then added to the pedestal. The poem is inseparable to the significance of the statue of liberty. You can bitch about the poem all you want but you know for a fact its been a symbol for immigration for the vast majority of its existence.

The poem has nothing to do with liberty even though its on the fucking pedestal on a plaque. It was written 1883 to raise money for the statue and was then added to the pedestal. The poem is inseparable to the significance of the statue of liberty. You can bitch about the poem all you want but you know for a fact its been a symbol for immigration for the vast majority of its existence.
That's right. It was tacked on later, as stated, and bears very little if anything at all to the original sentiment to the statue of liberty. The original meaning of the statue of liberty had zilch to do with immigrants and welcoming the "huddled masses." Nor has the US government ever based their policy on the poem.

I don't think you understand my point and thats probably my fault because i can't really be fucked making my point but what I'm trying to say is if they were intellegent enough to begin with they would have developed their own IMF and world bank and impossed their own oppressive borrowing conditions on western countries so that they could never have true economic growth, yeah and if you were intellegent enough to stay out of poverty you wouldn't have other countries being powerful enough to further corrupt and destroy your country and instead you could do it to them. This comes down to the semantics of shit holes it doesn't have to be seen as a pejorative just as people in the Uk call people cunts not rudely but as a term of endeerment. We have a culture where sometimes people can't be arsed in saying I think a country is econimcally terrible, has poor education and has a poor medical system and instead they just say it's a shit hole and guess what if America turned into these countries it would be a shithole too, no one can run from being called a shithole, if you're a shithole don't be surprised if you are called a shithole.

That is not how the history of the nations work.

You keep insisting on the intelligence parameter, which is simply wrong. These nations were occupied by very primitive peoples, heterogenous and warring small nations. European colonisation forced many rival groups and different ethnicities and languages into the same territories under nations states way more disconnected with the reality on the ground that the european modern counterparts, or the nations established elsewhere in the world. Also, the european powers did not occupy these territories to bring infrastructure, development and autonomy, but rather to exploit it's natural resources and cheap labor.

May I remind you that the native american peoples simply DO NOT EXIST anymore. How is that for their state of development. Do you understand this subtlety? They NO LONGER EXIST. Gone, kaputt, dead, history.

The Africans got a broken deal, and your IQ axiomatic argument doesn't hold water. The history of nations suffices to prove you wrong over and over again.

Arguably, one of the highest "IQ'ed nations" is Israel. Are they a development powerhouse? Do they lead their own industries, are their universities the very best and do they live in a paradise on earth? Or is their complex history, internal divisions, persecutions and many other factors better explanations of the complexities of their nation state?

Also, take China. Their economy and internal structures were ravaged by british colonial power. Are you going to use this argument that "they allowed themselves to be exploited because of their low IQs". A nation the size of China takes A VERY LONG TIME to assert its will and determine its own future, which is what they have been doing. The "IQ of the chinese race" did not change. The same who were exploited are the ones slowly taking over a lot of strategic technological sectors and creating a dreadful influence to the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing positive for the future of the planet with a super powerful China: yet, they have fine IQs.....which is dangerous.

Your claim about IQ is reductionist and cannot explain the multitude of parameters that correlate to the well-being of large states. If you travelled in time, and saw the "sh*thole" that most of europe was in the 1300s or so, when the arab world had a more developed and civilised empire, would you also simply conclude "these europeans have low IQs and the muslims are smart"????

You keep writing and rewriting a simplistic and incorrect mechanism to the state of modern nation states that helps nothing. It's also a veiled form of good old racist, which frankly....if you want to be racist, at least be a nativist. Show some love for your fellow "whatever" (I don't know what you are) and value your co-race even when they are stupid and so on. It'd be a bit more dignifying.

That is not how the history of the nations work.

You keep insisting on the intelligence parameter, which is simply wrong. These nations were occupied by very primitive peoples, heterogenous and warring small nations. European colonisation forced many rival groups and different ethnicities and languages into the same territories under nations states way more disconnected with the reality on the ground that the european modern counterparts, or the nations established elsewhere in the world. Also, the european powers did not occupy these territories to bring infrastructure, development and autonomy, but rather to exploit it's natural resources and cheap labor.

May I remind you that the native american peoples simply DO NOT EXIST anymore. How is that for their state of development. Do you understand this subtlety? They NO LONGER EXIST. Gone, kaputt, dead, history.

The Africans got a broken deal, and your IQ axiomatic argument doesn't hold water. The history of nations suffices to prove you wrong over and over again.

Arguably, one of the highest "IQ'ed nations" is Israel. Are they a development powerhouse? Do they lead their own industries, are their universities the very best and do they live in a paradise on earth? Or is their complex history, internal divisions, persecutions and many other factors better explanations of the complexities of their nation state?

Also, take China. Their economy and internal structures were ravaged by british colonial power. Are you going to use this argument that "they allowed themselves to be exploited because of their low IQs". A nation the size of China takes A VERY LONG TIME to assert its will and determine its own future, which is what they have been doing. The "IQ of the chinese race" did not change. The same who were exploited are the ones slowly taking over a lot of strategic technological sectors and creating a dreadful influence to the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing positive for the future of the planet with a super powerful China: yet, they have fine IQs.....which is dangerous.

Your claim about IQ is reductionist and cannot explain the multitude of parameters that correlate to the well-being of large states. If you travelled in time, and saw the "sh*thole" that most of europe was in the 1300s or so, when the arab world had a more developed and civilised empire, would you also simply conclude "these europeans have low IQs and the muslims are smart"????

You keep writing and rewriting a simplistic and incorrect mechanism to the state of modern nation states that helps nothing. It's also a veiled form of good old racist, which frankly....if you want to be racist, at least be a nativist. Show some love for your fellow "whatever" (I don't know what you are) and value your co-race even when they are stupid and so on. It'd be a bit more dignifying.
Take a bow sir :)

Watched that video and you proved nothing. People make predictions every day; you're literally on Sherdog the land of predictions, and sometimes they don't pan out. You can't claim an off-the-cuff prediction or observation is a statement of fact and then claim you "refuted" him because the prediction didn't exactly come true. You chose a bitch move and posted some hack video about prediction, when you know I meant for you to refute a statement of fact by Alex Jones.

Hell let's examine the very first thing they listed on the video, the dollar value thing. Prediction #1, 10, He was absolutely right; he stated specifically that if the dollar continues to follow the trend in 2008 it would be worth 10% of it's value at the time. You can literally do the math and see this. Therefore the video didn't actually refute his claim, and the dollar was seriously devalued 2 years after, but not to that extent. So that's falsehood #1 from your video.

Prediction #2, 3, 6, 8, 9, (note how they're counting the same statements on different dates as multiple predictions, when they're hardly even predictions in the first place) In the video was he said that a staged inaugural bombing was a serious possibility; he did not make this as a statement of fact. In fact, the Secret Service and Obama were so "worried" about one being committed by 4 random Somalis they pulled from a hat, who were affiliated with al-Shabbab that Obama had a pre-planned speech ready in the event it happened: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/10/axelrod-obama-inauguration_n_6653600.html . But magically Rahm Emanuel, a mayor, had information on this and it didn't happen? That's pretty suspicious, and that's what he was referring to in those two broadcasts. If you ever actually listened, rather than take out of context clips, you would know this.

#4 He says we'll probably have a WWIII in a few years. Oh yeah you totally refuted his off-the-cuff statement; meanwhile, the Arab Spring happened right after which overthrew multiple governments, Russia annexed parts of Ukraine, ISIS formed from the ashes of all this and a resume to fighting occurred while they were directly funded by Pakistan and Iran which we've been fighting in the 8 years after he made this statement, but yeah it's totally not an international world war that's been building up and escalating.

#5 "16 year olds martial law". This was a direct reference to a New York Times article about a radical militarization of the Explorers Scouts, who are a Boy Scouts affiliate that generally trains them for jobs as Firefighters or police officers. (SOURCE: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html) They randomly started training them in shit like counter-terrorism; here's a quote from the New York Times article he's referencing: “The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago, is training thousands of young people in skills used to confront terrorism, illegal immigration and escalating border violence — an intense ratcheting up of one of the group’s longtime missions to prepare youths for more traditional jobs as police officers and firefighters.” They were doing this under the supervision of Homeland Security, and therefore their operations and training were based on US soil. It was around this time that things about Homeland Security started leaking, including a leaked 2006 document from the US Military Police about enacting martial law using the same tactics he implied could be used. Here's the fucking pdf file: https://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf

#7 "They're planning to collapse 15 European nations." He mentions a total financial collapse in the Eurozone. This statement was made at the beginning of the Greek bank crisis. It literally did collapse, and thus his prediction was correct. Now they owe ridiculous amounts of money to China who are propping them up to this very day 8 years later.
Source on the actual crash (just a random one, there are thousands you could find): http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-greece-banks-crisis-20150628-story.html
Source on the Chinese influence (scholarly article): https://www.gtap.agecon.purdue.edu/resources/download/6263.pdf

I could keep going but it's getting a bit tiresome. You're just another ass who doesn't want to do any research himself and just posts the first thing that pops on Google without doing your due diligence, so that you can just ignore all counter-arguments and keep spreading bullshit while attacking strawman arguments.
And it is people like you my friend which is why the US has the most unsuitable president in its history currently in power. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour and throw your tinfoil hat in the bin.

Ngannou epitomizes a hard working, humble and thankful immigrant, and it is seeing great people like Ngannou which make Trump's bigoted views all the more abhorrent.

First off, he's not an immigrant. He's a migrant. Know the difference.

He didnt kiss trumps ass so a lot of snowflake trumpers did it by reflex.

You lazy bundles of sticks can't even come up with your own pejoratives.

And it is people like you my friend which is why the US has the most unsuitable president in its history currently in power. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour and throw your tinfoil hat in the bin.

Is Mohammed still the most popular baby name in your country?

Last edited:
First off, he's not an immigrant. He's a migrant. Know the difference.

You lazy bundles of sticks can't even come up with your own pejoratives.

Is Mohammed still the most popular baby name in your country?
You uneducated far right peeps really feel smart using some fancy terms and being pedantic with semantics. Literally have come across you uneducated bigots so many times, and you all think your regurgitated talking points and pedantic play with semantics make you smart. Like I've said, I have come across the likes of you countless times now, and I think I am doing you a service when I say that you aren't half as smart as you think you are ;)

Back