Why didn't Khabib wait for Conor backstage?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
All Khabib needed to do was say "Dana, I wait for chicken here"
Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.

Khabib stated on ufc interview with Megan Olivy on Wednesday that if Conor was late, he was leaving. Conor ‘sees and hears everything.’ He heard this statement and showed up late to avoid Khabib. Conor is shook

Because he doesn't know how to promote fights, dude gave the entire conference to Mcnuggets people don't even remember that Khabib was there.

Khabib is not about that life, wolf tickets.

Mentally he does not want to play into Conors games so he set his own rules, however by doing that he actually did play into Conors game a bit.

But I respect the fact that he did his own thing, especially with Dana there.

Firstly Khabib was dehydrated so I doubt he really wanted to be there in the first place this in no way means he is shook and as he kills himself to make weight he shouldn't be expected to wait 15 mins for Conor because he needs to utilize his time wisely to cut the weight properly. I think he did the right thing by leaving. Alvarez also left the stage when Conor was late but he came back when Conor came which is a weak thing to do.

Khabib knew that him leaving and not playing into Conor's antics would piss Conor off. It was a good move on his part.

Khabib stated on ufc interview with Megan Olivy on Wednesday that if Conor was late, he was leaving. Conor ‘sees and hears everything.’ He heard this statement and showed up late to avoid Khabib. Conor is shook
Yeah, it's not like Conor McGregor has ever shown up late for a press conference before.

Because he doesn't care about anything other than smeshing Conor tommorow, not waiting around for some diva gazelle.

Conor's neckbeard fans think this is Oprah or some shit.
<45>

Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.
Stop making excuses for that fucking clown. He is immature, arrogant as hell, and at this point, straight up annoying.

I truly cannot wait for Khabib to humble his ass so his ego gets knocked down about 12 pegs.

He robbbed the showman of his big moment to show off.

When was the last time McGregor wasn’t the main talking point post press conference.

Intentionally or not, that’s what happened.

Stop making excuses for that fucking clown. He is immature, arrogant as hell, and at this point, straight up annoying.

I truly cannot wait for Khabib to humble his ass so his ego gets knocked down about 12 pegs.

Wow, you're deeply emotionally invested in Conor McGregor.

It's just a sport, dude.

Because he's not a cuck. When you are late, you tell the other party that you don't respect him.

You self-flagellating cucks will never get this. You betas will never understand what it means to have self-worth.

Because he doesn't know how to promote fights, dude gave the entire conference to Mcnuggets people don't even remember that Khabib was there.
I left when Conor came, fuck the mcchickens!

Because Khabib is a chicken glass jaw RAT.
He sprinted off stage at the mear mention of Conor arriving soon. Such a coward. They are strong in groups but individually they are weak
How is Khabib a rat when Conor is the one digging up information on everyone and even willing to pay money for it......?

Also, Conor attacked the bus with 20 people..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back