Why didn't Khabib wait for Conor backstage?

Because you are so emotionally invested.
Khabib is one of my favorite fighters. That is why I care. Is there a problem with that?

And also, everything I said about Conor is fact. There is no debating that.

How is Khabib a rat when Conor is the one digging up information on everyone and even willing to pay money for it......?

Also, Conor attacked the bus with 20 people..
Rumour and speculation no proof he offered money. And even if he did that isnt snitching, do you even know what 'being a rat' means.....?

Rumour and speculation no proof he offered money. And even if he did that isnt snitching, do you even know what 'being a rat' means.....?
Rats are various medium-sized, long-tailed rodents. All species of rats are found throughout the order Rodentia, but stereotypical rats are found in the genus Rattus. Other rat genera include Neotoma (pack rats), Bandicota(bandicoot rats) and Dipodomys (kangaroo rats).

Yeah, Khabib is not one. What did he do?

Khabib is one of my favorite fighters. That is why I care. Is there a problem with that?

And also, everything I said about Conor is fact. There is no debating that.

So you are also emotionally invested in Khabib?

Damn, bro...your hormones must be all over the place.

All Khabib needed to do was say "Dana, I wait for chicken here"
Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.

Because you’re a beta male who lets people dictate your precious time.

This is the only logical explanation for why you need to create your own theory of why Khabib or McConner leave when they want to and/or show up whenever they please

If you were There and had to watch a room full of people jerk another dude off...would you stay?
<{1-17}>

Rats are various medium-sized, long-tailed rodents. All species of rats are found throughout the order Rodentia, but stereotypical rats are found in the genus Rattus. Other rat genera include Neotoma (pack rats), Bandicota(bandicoot rats) and Dipodomys (kangaroo rats).

Yeah, Khabib is not one. What did he do?
He is best friends and in cahoots with a well known, convicted FBI informant RAT.

He is best friends and in cahoots with a well known, convicted FBI informant RAT.
Best friend? Associating with a manager/friend/whatever who did something doesn’t mean you are personally like that.

If your logic holds up, then Conor is a pussy because Artem let Khabib slap him and he did nothing back.

Dana would have said that's fair and both Khabib and Conor would have taken the stage at the same time.

Why did he rush out there on his own KNOWING Conor would be late like he always is? The way he left when his stopwatch hit 15 minutes with Conor en route was calculated avoidance.
Conor fans really are dumb lol

The guy is cutting weight and preparing for a fight. He showed up on time. Why would he wait backstage a half hour for the challenger to get there? Lol

Because Khabib is a chicken glass jaw RAT.
He sprinted off stage at the mear mention of Conor arriving soon. Such a coward. They are strong in groups but individually they are weak
you cant even find your own words,
chicken glass jaw Rat ? is that all you got ? all words coming out of Conors ass ?
use your own brain dont let others do it for you

Man, cmon, you can not be taken seriously or make quality debate about Conor or Khabib when your AV is COnor with a full boner.

1135615.jpg

Wait, so you'd sit backstage twittling your thumbs waiting for someone to be late, again, when they're doing it just to mess with you?

"with Conor en route"?
Conor came in another 15 minutes later.

Khabib is a man of his word. He said he'd wait 15 minutes and go if Conor didn't show up. That's exactly what he said and exactly what he did. He's treating this fight seriously: he has a schedule, he has training, weight cutting etc. He's a professional.

Conor is always late, always disrespectful and now he's even drinking at pressers. And he gets praised for it! Boggles my mind.

The world is so simple for retarded dimwits.

So that you could come to Sherdog and make a shitty thread about what you think a pro fighter should do.

Because Khabib is a chicken glass jaw RAT.
He sprinted off stage at the mear mention of Conor arriving soon. Such a coward. They are strong in groups but individually they are weak

Go get a Snickers bar, you're a whiny beta bitch when you're hungry.

Because of the weight cut. Also because fuck that.Who the hell wants to be subjected to Conor all dehydrated and shit? Nobody. He showed up on time and Conor didnt so he said fuck that.

I would have done the same.

Back