Why do bodybuilders make fun of crossfitters being "too small"?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Its not like they're marathon runners

espnbos_g_mutai_576.jpg

They're good sized athletes
3035fb433098a36dbe886b37229291e3--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

C_AxNLTWAAAsm4Y.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-23.47.41.png

Yes they are not as big as them bodybuilders, but they're not trying to be. They care more about performance than size.

philheath-kaigreene.png

I don't see them making fun of guys who compete in physique
mensfinals.jpg

Because bodybuilders goal is to be huge and aesthetic.

I don't think or know of anyone making fun of elite crossfit athletes. Someone that does 'crossfit' or 'bodybuilds' can vary significantly across the spectrum.

Different functional goals require different sizes

Those cross-fit pull ups can't be good for you...

If Crossfitters wanted to achieve maximum performance, they'd powerlift instead of doing 100 poor-formed 100 pound deadlifts. They'd do actual pull ups.

Crossfit is the weirdest fad I've ever seen. Can't wait for it to disappear.

Who's making fun of them?

Those top crossfit guys are on enough PEDs to get pretty big.

Both are fucking gay

Crossfitters are gay and retarded though

Brb 6000 kipping pullups followed by 1000 kipping clean and jerks.

Brb covering myself in chalk

PLEASE LOOK AT ME!1!1!

Both are fucking gay

PLEASE LOOK AT ME!1!1!

Did a crossfitter out squat you or something?

I honestly don't care what workouts you do. Whatever keeps you motivated and moving and healthy I'm all happy for you. It doesn't really affect me.

The thing that annoys the crap out of me about crossfit is how everyone who joins one of the gym has to constantly talk about it. Like in every conversation they somehow work it in or ask if you want a free session or put a supid giant sticker on their vehicle. Just do your workouts and shut up about it!

If Crossfitters wanted to achieve maximum performance, they'd powerlift instead of doing 100 poor-formed 100 pound deadlifts. They'd do actual pull ups.

Crossfit is the weirdest fad I've ever seen. Can't wait for it to disappear.
you don't think crossfit is legit? have you ever tried it?

Because bodybuilders goal is to be huge and aesthetic.
yeah but only bodybuilders care about being huge. I don't see them making fun of runners, calisthenics, etc..

Both are fucking gay

PLEASE LOOK AT ME!1!1!

Brb going to the hospital

Its not like they're marathon runners

espnbos_g_mutai_576.jpg

They're good sized athletes
3035fb433098a36dbe886b37229291e3--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

C_AxNLTWAAAsm4Y.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-16-at-23.47.41.png

Yes they are not as big as them bodybuilders, but they're not trying to be. They care more about performance than size.

philheath-kaigreene.png

I don't see them making fun of guys who compete in physique
mensfinals.jpg

Those crossfitters are juiced up but bigger thsn the bodybuilders, those bodybuilders today are tiny guys with a ton of muscle packed on, like five foot 6, a lot of crossfitters are five foot 9 and taller. Crossfitters might not weigh 250 pounds but they could probabaly whoop those bodybuilders in a fight

I like crossfit because its a well balanced cardio/muscle building program. I'm not trying to bodybuild out here. Bodybuilders have very poor cardio as well, not too impressive when you can't even run a couple miles.

Those crossfitters are juiced up but bigger thsn the bodybuilders, those bodybuilders today are tiny guys with a ton of muscle packed on, like five foot 6, a lot of crossfitters are five foot 9 and taller. Crossfitters might not weigh 250 pounds but they could probabaly whoop those bodybuilders in a fight
If what matters is winning in a fight..

Then train boxing

Back