why do chinese not care about diversity?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why are they not accepting mass immigration and why do they have a great wall? shouldn't liberals be angry about this and doesn't that mean china is racist?

why are they not accepting mass immigration and why do they have a great wall? shouldn't liberals be angry about this and doesn't that mean china is racist?

China and the nations of ASEAN have a much more developed culture than the West and understand that unifying culture, merit based advancement and policies which enhance civic engagement are the most important components to society. They will remain when we are long gone.

Last edited:
so if they're racist that gives you justification to be racist as well? What exactly is your point here. No one claims China is a paragon of progressive values and they have a long way to go in recognizing basic rights.

so if they're racist that gives you justification to be racist as well? What exactly is your point here. No one claims China is a paragon of progressive values and they have a long way to go in recognizing basic rights.

So in you’re utopian view of China, someday it will be a melting pot of all cultures right?

You don't get too many precious metal last names in China.

So in you’re utopian view of China, someday it will be a melting pot of all cultures right?
in a long enough timeline, none of the continents are even going to be in the same place, let alone geographic boundaries or current notions of race. You have to sit back and laugh at how petty this racial squabbling is in the big picture.

Too far from west bs to be brainwashed

Japan is much more western friendly and still want none of that

Too far from west bs to be brainwashed

Japan is much more western friendly and still want none of that

Japan cares about its people but are still compassionate. They took in 20 of the most desperate refugees last year. They just recognize that Japan needs to take care of its own people first.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/16/japan-asylum-applications-2017-accepted-20
Abe courted controversy in 2015 when he said Japan should improve the lives of its own people – particularly women and the elderly – before accepting refugees from Syria.

China and the nations of ASEAN have a much more developed culture than the West and understand that unifying culture, merit based advancement and policies which enhance civic engagement are the most important components to society. They will remain when we are long gone.
LMFAO.

This guy doesn't know the Identity politics of a lot of ASEAN Nations....I will say they are much worse than USA/Europe in some cases.

China and the nations of ASEAN have a much more developed culture than the West
1521111753501.gif

... That's one of their weaknesses tbh, at least as far as globally drawn diversity because there are many various regional ethnic minorities in China but they're papered over due to Han still being 92% of the population.

LMFAO.

This guy doesn't know the Identity politics of a lot of ASEAN Nations....I will say they are much worse than USA/Europe in some cases.

Can you be more specific? I would like to think I know more than most people about Vietnam at least. I keep in touch with several family members in the old country and I donate through the temple to a charity that supports a town in rural Vietnam.

LMFAO.

Guess we need to deliver them some of that good ol american freedom

Back