why do chinese not care about diversity?

Another one of my uncles spiraled into depression when his teenage son got a haircut (in Sikhism men are supposed to keep their hair long, which is why Sikhs wear turbans to hold their hair in place). It's loony, but third world beliefs are what they are.
Lol that’s like how my mother was when I got my first tattoo. This is despite all of my father’s family having tattoos going back generations, but Judaism is supposed to be passed down from the mother’s side. Religion can really fuck you up even when there are positives to take from it too.

It's a totalitarian shithole. There is a reason why the wealthy Chinese are storing all of their wealth in US and Canadian real estate.

I don't really have much to add on his comment
Chinese billionaires are pulling away from the US for the third year running on the Hurun Global Rich List 2018.
There are 819 Chinese billionaires in 2018 compared with 571 in the US.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...list-with-819-billonaires/article22876709.ece
Of the 819 billionaires in the country, 131 of them live in China’s capital city of Beijing — 37 more than last year’s count — earning the title of the billionaire capital of the world for the third year in a row.

https://nextshark.com/china-made-210-billionaires-2017-u-s-made-19/

Chinese billionaires are pulling away from the US for the third year running on the Hurun Global Rich List 2018.
There are 819 Chinese billionaires in 2018 compared with 571 in the US.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...list-with-819-billonaires/article22876709.ece
Of the 819 billionaires in the country, 131 of them live in China’s capital city of Beijing — 37 more than last year’s count — earning the title of the billionaire capital of the world for the third year in a row.

https://nextshark.com/china-made-210-billionaires-2017-u-s-made-19/

Neither link talks about where they store their wealth.

And that is some crazy wealth inequality. For reference the US still has a larger GDP with a population less than 1/4 of Chinas

Merely a government thing. Your average Wong is friendly with foreigners and most of them like to interact with foreigners. Chinese are very curious people. As long as you are not black, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino , Indian or Korean; most Chinese fellows will treat you well. In some small cities they will treat you extremely well.

The CCP though, they just want la creme d' la creme from abroad. 4 years ago they tightened their visa requirements so now you have to have some specific skill Chinese are looking in order to get a working visa there. No humanitarian residence AFAIK.

But if you are white, and have English as your mother language, you can have a job teaching english with decent salary in China; and you usually can get more pussy that in your home country.

Still, China is not yet the super popular inmigration destiny. So they don't mind for a few thousand foreigners when they have 1.4 billion people.

This is how:

trumbull-large1_wide-b1f03b9dc671528085dd679cb789b3cf1dd43580-s900-c85.jpg

2cvjvt.jpg

http://www.policemag.com/blog/gangs/story/2012/04/african-immigrant-gangs.aspx
African gangs in the United States are nothing new. But they are becoming a more prevalent concern for law enforcement in cities that have significant African immigrant populations.

In the last decade Prince George's County, Md., saw an increase in the African immigrant population primarily from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Liberia, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Senegal, and Gambia.

West African countries, especially Nigeria, have been documented as transshipments centers for Golden Crescent heroin. After the heroin arrives in the U.S., it is sold only to one or two American distributors in a given area.

hqdefault.jpg

images

Montebello+HS.jpg

mexicanus.jpg

lol at Mexicans and people living in central America being native. They're not. They're a new group of people created by the Spanish.

None of what you posted changes the fact that these nationalist Whites aren't native, and encroached on someone elses' land , then have the nerve to bitch about all the Brown and Black people in their midst. If they don't like it, they can move back to Europe, same goes for anyone else.

Most Mexicans and Central have significant indigenous ancestry , that makes them native if they so choose to identify as such. The borders are creations of colonial powers. Just because a person might have some White in him/her does not take away their native ancestry. There are a lot of North American natives with White ancestry, but that has never invalidated their claim to native tribal status. There are a lot of native tribes n Mexico and central America that barely mixed.

None of what you posted changes the fact that these nationalist Whites aren't native, and encroached on someone elses' land , then have the nerve to bitch about all the Brown and Black people in their midst. If they don't like it, they can move back to Europe, same goes for anyone else.

Most Mexicans and Central have significant indigenous ancestry , that makes them native if they so choose to identify as such. The borders are creations of colonial powers. Just because a person might have some White in him/her does not take away their native ancestry. There are a lot of North American natives with White ancestry, but that has never invalidated their claim to native tribal status. There are a lot of native tribes n Mexico and central America that barely mixed.

lol this has to be progressive trolling.

America is a country that has existed for a while and has a significant history. You can't use the conquering of the Natives to justify mass immigration from the third world, social tension, crime, decreases in wages, shitty working conditions, racism, brainwashing, , multiculturalism and loony leftism.

Americans are not Europeans so there is no going to back to Europe. America is their homeland.

Plenty of white Americans have Native blood in them. Heck even I have Native blood in me and I think mass immigration from the third world and multiculturalism is bad for any country.

You're going to have to accept that Mexicans and people living in central America are a new group of people, just like Americans. Make Mexico and central America great again. Don't leave it to rot just because you have a vendetta against white people.

Last edited:
No one was prepared for this warped experiment. Even though we now know the damage it causes, the loony left still wants to go full steam ahead into the storm.
china, japan, and s korea learned from our mistakes. individuality in those nations arent compatible with societal norms and family values. the west praised individuality/being different, which led to liberalism, lgbqtransmorphic power rangers, snowflakes and sjw. liberalism infected europe, which led to the influx of parasitic migrants that do not want to integrate

One of the effects of the demoralized pragmatism in cowed population.

Back