Why do girls still get fish lip surgery

Timetravel_0

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have never heard a single person say that fish lips look good yet I still see women getting it done.

When men look at it, it makes them think about getting their hog juiced, which turns them on - which gives women leverage over them.

They think it looks good...

Because somewhere in their lives they've gotten the idea that men think it's attractive.

It's why women are insecure, neurotic messes that get fake tits completely wrong for their bodies (see just about every ring girl)

Kylie Jenner really set it off again.

af-composite-kylie-lips.jpg

Mental illness.
If there weren't men who love fake everything, they wouldn't do it.

Hell, lots of them never work a job in their lives because they can just get a wealthy boyfriend or husband.

Take THAT, patriarchy!

It's a fad. Do girls still do duck faces?

They want their lips to match their lips..

Have you heard the term "as smart as a woman?"

Exactly.

There is a stark house lounge by me where all the women have rich ex husbands and gphave gone th eplastic surgery route. I am cool with nose jobs, but every other surgery is obvious and makes them look like the joker. The two worst are lips and ass. Ass jobs never look good. Actually looks stupid bad. And the lips are ridiculous....I have kissed a few and it’s gross.

It’s true. I kinda wish I could bring myself to get lip fillers, I love full lips. But ain’t nobody sticking goddamn fucking needles in my face o:<
These fillers, it’s just like a Botox shot right? And then it fades away over time and you need to keep getting them done? Or is it silicon injected into your lips and it lasts for ever?

It's an abomination. There's no quicker way to ruin a face with less effort.

These fillers, it’s just like a Botox shot right? And then it fades away over time and you need to keep getting them done? Or is it silicon injected into your lips and it lasts for ever?
As far as I know you gotta keep getting the injections done to keep the look up.

As far as I know you gotta keep getting the injections done to keep the look up.
Yeah that’s what I thought.

Just seems like a stupid thing to contstantly pay for. Overly plump lips look weird.

Yeah that’s what I thought.

Just seems like a stupid thing to contstantly pay for. Overly plump lips look weird.
Yeah true. I think it’s upwards of $300 each time too. I might be more inclined to bother if I cared more lol, but also if they could make it look more natural. I notice all the girls with lip fillers lose their bow on their top lip and then it’s just undefined and puffy looking. So, applying a red tint and covering it in gloss is my next best thing xD

Kylie Jenner really set it off again.

af-composite-kylie-lips.jpg
It’s weird bc when I just look at Kylie’s face as a whole she looks attractive as fuck. But when I focus in on her lips I realize how fucking absurd they look. Mostly the bottom one. Looks like a hemorrhoid.

Back