Why do I think Colby beats RDA?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There's something about this guy. I can't put my finger on it.

because he talks much and is cocky.
people actually think lee will beat barboza. why ? barboza says nothing while lee is acting cocky and talking much about beating up barboza.
so people think lee is the better fighter.

Sonnen-Lite has the skills... But Dang.. Dos Anjos has the hands to shut that mouth... Going to be an interesting lead-up and fight.

people actually think lee will beat barboza. why ? barboza says nothing while lee is acting cocky and talking much about beating up barboza.
Terrible example. Lee IS the better fighter. He’ll make it look easy.

Terrible example. Lee IS the better fighter. He’ll make it look easy.

pYYBQp.gif

Sonnen-Lite has the skills... But Dang.. Dos Anjos has the hands to shut that mouth... Going to be an interesting lead-up and fight.
I'm picking RDA, I think he's going to beat up that lead leg and hurt Colby Cheese in the stand up

This would be a shitty thread even if you answered your own stupid question.

He's a WW Ryan Bader with Chael Sonnen level self-promotion skills.

Can he beat RDA? Yes (don't strongly favor either of them).

Does that make him special? No.

Barboza just took a ton of damage vs Khabib, we have no idea how he'll look this fight. Lee's chinny enough that it might not matter, but beatings like Edson took tend to permanently slow a guy down a little bit.

Because he will beat him. Rda is more well rounded but Colby’s wrestling will be able to control the fight. He wins a clear decision

Because Colby is one of the best wrestlers in the division and RDA doesn't deal well with pressure.

It's easy to see how he can win.

Because he’s a winner, plain and simple. MMA fans tend to live in the past also. Everyone still thinks it’s 2015 and RDA is hot shit for beating Pettis and Cerrone.

They also still think beating Lawler in 2017/18 is the same as beating him in 2014/15.

Colby is the present best, woodley is just delaying the inevitable and RDA is just collateral damage

Because Colby is one of the best wrestlers in the division and RDA doesn't deal well with pressure.

It's easy to see how he can win.

RDA IS a pressure fighter. Ask Cerrone, Pettis, Henderson and Lawler. They all couldnt handle the rythm. Rafa is the next WW champion.

Pointless. The only “elite” fighters Barboza beats are shot strikers. He has nothing for Lee, and you will see very soon.

I concur, I think Edson is a live dog because Kevin's chin isn't great, but I expect him to take down Edson and either pound him out or sub him with the RNC

RDA has had lots of problems with wrestling type guys. I want Colby to get his ass kicked, by a Brazilian to boot... but I'm worried whether RDA is the guy to do it.

RDA IS a pressure fighter. Ask Cerrone, Pettis, Henderson and Lawler. They all couldnt handle the rythm. Rafa is the next WW champion.
He is, that's why he has a hard time with guys that pressure him instead.

Back