Why do people here hate Khabib?

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
He's a great guy which is why I am a fan.

- Cares about his fans, always posts updates on what he's doing, always signs pictures
- Put in a lot of effort to learn English when he started training in the USA and speaks it fluently, considering he didn't know any English at all. Guy is basically a patriot. Many fighters don't even bother.
-Only talks good about the USA, AKA, and his team members.
-Great grappler, grapples with Luke Rockhold and stays competitive
-Everyone who ever sparred the guy says he's the real deal and he is insanely strong
-Manhandled every fighter he went up against so far. Basically destroyed MJ's career by pounding him on the ground for 20 minutes.
-He's a muslim, but he doesn't talk shit about guys from an- y other religion and doesn't force it on anyone. Not his fault he was born in a muslim region.
-You can just tell that he's a kind guy, just from looking at him. He's the type of guy that would be really friendly to everyone, unless you disrespect him of course.
-Isn't scared of any fighters. Guy grew up in one of the toughest areas of Russia. He has been fighting his entire live. Has a youtube video of him wrestling a bear. Doesn't duck anyone ever, unless he has actual health issues.
-Doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol
-Has never been tested positive, never used any steroids. You can tell from his physique. He even said that he won't even take meds like ibuprofen if he has a headache. Won't risk it.
-Undefeated record, defeated strong fighters like RDA, MJ.

Basically the reason people hate on him because he couldn't make weight ONCE due to serious HEALTH ISSUES. The guy doesn't use any steroids, and doesn't cheat in any way whatsoever. I GUARANTEE you that MANY fighters would have health issues if they didn't do shady shit like blood transfusions, hidden PED's, etc.

The other time he had an injury.

People also forget that Tony pulled out the second time, when Khabib was healthy and ready to go.

Stop hating on the guy, he is a great NATURAL fighter and he will very likely hold the title. This stale ass repetitive Tiramisu shit has got to go. It was funny, maybe the first 1000 times. Now it's just lame. It's called beating a dead horse for a reason.

because they all know he would eat connor alive

cuz he cant show up to fights. I still like him but dude you gotta fight.

Missed years due to injuries, then misses weight in the biggest fight of his career.

Then makes demands about when and who he will fight. I can respect his religion and not wanting to fight during Ramadan, but he's lost any clout with the UFC brass.

Missed weight, Ramadan, makes Cain look like the terminator in regard to injuries

I don't hate him, i just love him less. For breaking my heart too many times.

Yea that definitely sounded gay.

its frustrating to be a fan, which i am and most are too

I'm a Khabib fan but I completely understand the negativity that he receives. It is what it is.

• Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have gone Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.

It's mostly the Connie fans who hate anyone they see as a threat to the man they pathetically worship.

They know Connie stands no chance against The Eagle and they can't stand it.

images

Because he never fights...

Rewind to two years ago and everyone loved him. People can tolerate waiting out one or two injuries but after awhile it just becomes to much to swallow. Its hard to get hyped anymore for him and his antics.

He is injured more then Cruz or Cain combined for fuck sakes. Combine that with choosing not to fight for that 1/4 of the year do to religious shenanigans, Well he can go fuck himself. Fight business is obviously not for him. Dude has been just about as active as GSP in the past 5 years. That said at least GSP told us he was taking a break. This guy just sticks around the sidelines getting everyone's hopes up and then promptly lets us down time and time again.

Hate? No

Disappointed? Yes

Every time he's about to get a big fight, he'll get injured or some other bullshit happens. He might've been a champion a while ago if he would've stayed active...

Back