Why do people not mention this?

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Floyd used to fight at 130. For all the hype about how long Conor lasted, we are talking about a guy who can fight about five weight classes below the one he fought Conor at. Is it a big achievement to last against an old man that is one third of your size?

srbNyjf.png

He got a bronze medal in the 57kg featherweight division in the Olympics, you should have gone with that as it's 126 lbs.

Floyd could fight Mighty Mouse at Flyweight.

Is it a big achievement to last against an old man that is one third of your size?
Are you asserting that McGregor is 3 times the size of Mayweather?

You think McGregor is 17ft tall or something?

WTF?

Are you asserting that McGregor is 3 times the size of Mayweather?

You think McGregor is 17ft tall or something?

WTF?
Only based on the Mcgregor equation. This equation stated nate diaz was three times his size so he must be at least three times Floyds size.

Only based on the Mcgregor equation. This equation stated nate diaz was three times his size so he must be at least three times Floyds size.
I forgot he'd said that.

Those McGregor and Nate interviews were hilarious though. I might watch them again.

1. Mcgregor is bigger - check
2. Mcgregor is not a boxer - check
3. Mcgregor got his arse handed to him - check

Now kindly move the fuck on... Zzzz

1. Mcgregor is bigger - check
2. Mcgregor is not a boxer - check
3. Mcgregor got his arse handed to him - check

Now kindly move the fuck on... Zzzz

This forum is perpetual salt in the gaping wound that is Conor and his adoring fans.

Good on the mods for keeping this shit away from the heavies.

This forum is perpetual salt in the gaping wound that is Conor and his adoring fans.

Good on the mods for keeping this shit away from the heavies.
You know you're a fucking superstar when you get your own sub forum

{<Mcgoat}

{<Mcgoat}

Well, once he retires, (it will be soon if Conor has ANY sense whatsoever) then...POOF!

Well, once he retires, (it will be soon if Conor has ANY sense whatsoever) then...POOF!
No he'll be a god of the sport like Ali is to boxing and Pele is to football.

He has the charisma that transcends.

You're lucky to be alive while it's taking place.

Appreciate it and pay homage.

No, this is not a new observation. It's just that anyone who wanted to see this fight as competitive, especially McGregor fans, ignore this the same way they ignore his massive size advantage (that almost killed him by the look of it) when he cut to flyweight. That would not support their narrative. I think the whole spectacle was sad and a waste of time. I have yet to watch the fight and I couldn't care less. I knew who would win when it was announced.

{<Mcgoat}
No, this is a case of the adults saying, "now you kids go play in the basement and don't break anything. We'll be up here talking about real fights."

are we still acting like conor has anything to be ashamed of in losing to floyd fucking mayweather in BOXING?

LOL you guys need to seek help.

No he'll be a god of the sport like Ali is to boxing and Pele is to football.

He has the charisma that transcends.

You're lucky to be alive while it's taking place.

Appreciate it and pay homage.

Holy fuck dude.

Suck.

His.

Micro-cock.

Harder.

Back