Why do so many on here keep calling Conor a fraud?

His match against Floyd was a fraud. Knew he had no chance of winning like anyone else with half a brain but a bunch of dumbasses believed him.

Kinda like a pyramid scheme, rich smart people made a ton of money off of dumb poor people who bet on Conor.

I dont get how people can act like Conor was this massive FW his whole career beating up smaller fighters? Conor was a average sized 145er when he entered the UFC and as he's gotten older he has filled out . The guy always made weight . He's only had one bad weight cut that I've seen (Mendes fight) and it's been well documented that he had a major ACL tear leading up to that fight
He cut weight till he looked like a ghost, he is big. He even said it many times himself, that he can go back and beat up the smaller division.Many times referer to small man and midget in front of the fight etc.

It's amusing that people call his 2 Championship belts "frauds".

I'm not sure how it can be any more simple than this; he won both belts by defeating the Champion in the weight class. There is absolutely nothing "fraudulent" about that.

They can question his lack of defending the titles for sure, but denying that he was a Champion at two weight classes is fucking ignorant.

He cut weight till he looked like a ghost, he is big. He even said it many times himself, that he can go back and beat up the smaller division.Many times referer to small man and midget in front of the fight etc.
He looks pretty normal in his early weight cuts
Screenshot_20171210-124519.jpg Screenshot_20171210-124630.jpg

He's just like ANY other champion. Before the belt, he's like "I fight anyone, any time, any weight, anywhere".

Now see his willingness to defend that belt. As a fan I give zero fucks about his earnings, I want to see him fight.

Back