Why do some people have weak jawlines like this?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember being in line at the store and this guy in front of me had that pencil thin chin strap beard with the line up to try and make it look like he had a jawline, he had one of those weak jawlines but thought he could shape his beard up to make it look like he had a jawline.

like this below.

wil_barber-high-fade-haircuts-bald-haircuts-13.jpg

9a7919b802f6514d677db889eab14724--black-men-hair-facial-hair-styles.jpg

BA-3.png

But no matter how much weight you lose you cannot improve your looks if you got a weak Jawline like these below, you will have to get some type of jaw reconstruction surgery, I always wondered what causes some people to get jaws like this? is it genetic? is it lack of nutrients or testosterone as a child or the way they slept the bone didn't grow?

hqdefault.jpg

1491716816521.jpg

6m3v3yU.jpg

strong-jawline-beard-styles.jpg

As you can see when people get that jawline surgery it improves their looks drastically
chin-implant-cleveland-akron.png

Last edited:
Fetal alcohol syndrome, if I had to guess.

Fibonacci tries but doesnt always suceed. Id definitely blame genetics but its very possible that soy isnt helping. Ive never been heavy into soy and Im sure as fuck glad for that knowing what it does now. Its a mistake of nature though because people with recessed jaws have all kinds of complications with breathing, eating etc.

They got a bad roll on the character select screen.

10xwy14.jpg

I remember being in line at the store and this guy in front of me had that pencil thin chin strap beard with the line up to try and make it look like he had a jawline, he had one of those weak jawlines but thought he could shape his beard up to make it look like he had a jawline.

like this below.

BA-3.png

But no matter how much weight you lose you cannot improve your looks if you got a weak Jawline like these below, you will have to get some type of jaw reconstruction surgery, I always wondered what causes some people to get jaws like this? is it genetic? is it lack of nutrients or testosterone as a child or the way they slept the bone didn't grow?

hqdefault.jpg

1491716816521.jpg

6m3v3yU.jpg

As you can see when people get that jawline surgery it improves their looks drastically

<Kpop01> This thread has happened what seems like SEVERAL times already, SEVERAL times.

And to answer your question, some ppl have weak jawlines because of genetics. Same reason you're chubby and bald.

Fibonacci tries but doesnt always suceed. Id definitely blame genetics but its very possible that soy isnt helping. Ive never been heavy into soy and Im sure as fuck glad for that knowing what it does now. Its a mistake of nature though because people with recessed jaws have all kinds of complications with breathing, eating etc.
yeah they used to draw cartoons of British guys with the recessed Jaw, pointy big nose and bad teeth, could it be from inbreeding?

like this below.

BA-3.png

hqdefault.jpg

1491716816521.jpg

6m3v3yU.jpg

A lot of those mangs are Wang-T. Half mang up top, half femang down below. It is one of the tells, not as good as looking at the hip structure of one that hasn't given birth yet.

Ive met girls with slight weak chins or slight over bites that kinda turned me on. Especially if they had big lips.

A slight malformation of the jaw....can cause a huge difference in appearance.

Back