Why do some people have weak jawlines like this?

HGH bless

MV5BODA5YTFhNDktZDM0Ny00ODQwLWJmNzgtOTAzODJhMDlmNTMyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_UY317_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

A slight malformation of the jaw....can cause a huge difference in appearance.
yup the jaw alignment and symmetry make all the difference

these people had corrective jaw surgery, people dont know many times their jaw is not aligned properly and slightly off if you get it fixed it makes all the difference, it usually happens as a kid if you sleep on one side and the bones are soft and grow slightly misaligned so its uneven.

preview@2x-09f0cf47.jpg

jaw%2Bsurgery%2Borthognathic%2Bsurgery%2Bbefore%2Band%2Bafter%2Bimages%2Bunderbite%2Boverbite%2Bgirl%2Bstefanie%2Bgrant.JPG

7.png

GOAT chin crew checking in. I'm pretty sure my jawline and my blue eyes are responsible for 90% of my sexual encounters and relationships

Another HoF Jawline.
2F572AA5-3C5F-45AB-AD70-AE89330D630F.jpeg

Why do people have weak jawlines?

Um... genetics. The same reason people have any other trait.

yup the jaw alignment and symmetry make all the difference

these people had corrective jaw surgery, people dont know many times their jaw is not aligned properly and slightly off if you get it fixed it makes all the difference, it usually happens as a kid if you sleep on one side and the bones are soft and grow slightly misaligned so its uneven.

preview@2x-09f0cf47.jpg

jaw%2Bsurgery%2Borthognathic%2Bsurgery%2Bbefore%2Band%2Bafter%2Bimages%2Bunderbite%2Boverbite%2Bgirl%2Bstefanie%2Bgrant.JPG

7.png

Rumer Willis (Bruce Willis's daughter) has a chin like that, I'm sure she'd be a pretty girl otherwise!

Rumer Willis (Bruce Willis's daughter) has a chin like that, I'm sure she'd be a pretty girl otherwise!

Talk about an all time genetic lottery loser. Child of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore looks like this
rumer_0.jpg

I don't have a strong jawline, but I just grew a beard to cover it. Problem solved.

Current list of odd, American obsessions:

Height (6 feet is a must!)
Hairline
Athleticism
Alpha Males
Cucks
Money
Guns
and now Jawline

It's interesting. Being fat seems to be less shameful than being bald or short, even though that's the one thing you actually have control over. My cross-cultural study is practically writing itself. Keep it coming guys!

Inbreeding. You see this a lot in the South
Look up the Hapsburg chin. It's totally a thing.

Most likely it's not a big issue unless the trait gets magnified (from the aforementioned inbreeding) or it would have been weeded out through evolution.

Back